11.|Short Story

I was literally on stuck mode, frozen like a fucking ice cube; Benz veins bled all throughout his neck and arms.. the first thing that came across my mind was to run because he most definitely was not happy to see me.

He never once took his eyes off me, and it was only seconds before his eyes set gaze upon my perfectly baby ball shaped belly. I was nervous as hell thinking to just cover up before he could get a good look, but the view had told it all... it was to late.

"I knew this shit was to fucking true, blood is that what the fuck I think it is?" He asked furiously, I could feel his eyes piercing my lungs; I was loosing my breath my heart was beating so fast.

"Kadei!" He yelled snatching me out the front door by my neck throwing me to the ground, my mother started hollering for my brother to come; anything that happened after this point was worth it...I deserved it all for lying and abandoning him.

"Mom it's ok just go back inside its ok." I panted standing to my feet, I wanted to get it all over with now; no more running for me this was it. "It's ok just go back inside me, I'll be alright ma I can handle myself." I added getting her to go back in.

I held my finger to my lips shushing her then closing the front door. I then turned around facing Benz catching a mild punch to the mouth, my body flew back against the door; my lip was split right down the center...tears weld up in my eyes.

The pain of his anger is what hurt so bad, I could see the hatred and disgust all in his body language; I was so sorry with no balls to even mouth it out. In a way I was more afraid to move then speak to him, but I had to do something.

So I slightly stepped to the right hoping to not get hit again, Benz was not having or taking anything that I did; he pushed against me grabbing me tightly with both hands snatching me off my porch literally dragging me to his car.

"Benz stop!" I screamed very afraid of him hitting me again or something worse...killing me; he wasn't afraid he'd do it. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car!" He yelled shoving me inside.

I cried sitting in the passenger seat tasting the blood that had dried on top of my sore bruised lip, his car did over 120 and I wasn't sure if he wanted to hit someone or just frighten me; or show me that he was more angry than he had appeared.

"Slow down before you kill us!" I screamed at him, dying was not an option; yes I fucked up but we all deserved to live. Benz didn't say a word to me, he gently pulled up into the driveway at his house side swiping his mothers car.

He then pulled me out through the driver side slamming the car door so hard his glass window shattered, but held together in its rubber frame. "Benz can you just please let me walk?" I begged trying to gain my balance, but he just kept pulling me.

Inside his house was very live, TV and stereos where on and everyone was home. I wasn't sure who was actually here, I barely had enough time to look around; with this firm grip he had and this continuous dragging act that ended once me made it to his door.

I was shoved in hitting the ground for a second time, this time my stomach smacked the tile wooden floor. "Ahhh"I whined in pain holding my stomach, it was bearable but loosing this baby would really kill me; I had already grown so attached.

Benz jolted into his closet throwing shoe boxes around, that's when I heard the powerful two clicks...the cocking of his all black hand designed pistol; I paused in mid breath not breathing at all. He was gonna kill me, kill me and my precious child.

He placed his steel to my throat forcing me to stand up, I kept my hands on my stomach as I bled through my pants down into my socks and shoes. "I know it's not mines." He said. "So don't even fix yo fucking mouth to say it is." He added.

I held my hands up shaking my head crying silently. "Ima ask once and you better pray to God that he gives yo dumbass some sense to tell the truth." He boomed biting down on his bottom lip, his eyes were so so red.

"Benz." I quivered. "That's not what I asked you! Who's fucking baby is that?!" He yelled firing one round into his wall missing my ear by only an inch, I screamed falling back to the floor. "Ok ok ok just please don't shoot me, sigh." I sighed talking fast.

"It all started with the bet, and revenge an- and C-cash." Benz fired off another round this time it grazed my neck, I howled in pain applying pressure to my wound; what the fuck is happening. "You tryna bring my lil brother into yo shit bitch?!" He said loudly

By now his whole house was on alert, his mother came flying through his bedroom door; with Cash and Brea on tail. "What the fuck is goin- OH MY GOD!" His mother shouted in shock running to my rescue. "Brea get me the first aid kit and a towel." She said demandingly.

Brea bolted out the door doing as her mother said, Arianna tried her best at stopping the bleeding; she then look at an even more mad Benz. "What is your problem? Oh shit your bleeding all over the place, Cash call 911." She yelled.

"Cash don't move." Benz spoke pointing his gun at him. "Stay right here, I wanna know what the fuck is going on." He stated looking directly in my eyes; his mother had confused all over her face. "I don't care what happened she needs an ambulance." Arianna barked.

"Ma I don't give a fuck right now, I wanna know what the fuck is going on and she gone tell me so talk!" He yelled making my skin crawl, I was so scared and becoming so lightheaded. "Giving you till the count of three." He started counting down.

"1..2" Mine as well just say it before he reaches three. "Alright alright I had sex with Cash to get back at you for betting on me and sleeping with my bestfriend!" I whined with my eyes clenched closed ready for him to shoot me.

"What?!" Arianna and Benz yelled at the same time, I kept crying nodding my head. "It's true...it's all true, BJ betted on me then slept with one of my best friends; and Cash this baby is not yours it's my ex Derics." I said with glossy eyes looking at him.

With a blink of an eye Benz fired off piercing Cash in his side and in his chest with two bronze and silver hallow points, everything sounded and looked as if it was all happening in slow motion; his body flew up against the door post before he slide down to the ground.

Arianna and Brea screamed horridly running to his unconscious body, I was so sure he was coming for me next...I was right. He snatched me up off the ground dragging me once again back to his car; I stumbled trying to hold my stomach and stop the pain.

I was bleeding all over the place, that's when the room started spinning; I lost eye sight and my breath became very short. I had to be strong though, I had to stay awake; oh god I can't believe he shot Cash...I started bawling.

Benz shoved me back into his car, he then ran around to the driver side starting the ignition and smashed off. He was more furious then before, we lane hopped and swerved all over that high way where we crashed right into the back of another car.

This BMW truck swerved and flipped over twice ended up on the opposite side of the freeway, were dead I just know we are.