6.|Be Quiet

Bet On It .

I sat on Benz's bed staring out the window, so far it's been one week since I have moved in. His mother loved my company and so did his little sister Brea.

Cash had gone off to basketball camp but was returning today. Was I nervous? No, was I off the edge? No. Over the time I've done some thinking, what we both did was wrong.

I was wrong I practically made this happen, I don't care if he did bind back. This all was and will always be my fault, however I myself still don't regret anything or that's just what I think.

Kadei knew what she was doing, she knew that she was in pain. She knew there was a void in her heart, she knew that the only thing that would fill it would be to get revenge.

Nearly all of her relationships failed, it was never her fault though. Kadei always did receive the credit of being a good girlfriend, she was just always repaid in another manner...being left.

This time she wanted to fight back, this was the last time she would be somewhere left alone. This was the last time she would give her all and get nothing in return.

"This was the last time." She believed.

I took a deep breath as I heard the front door open, the living room was filled with laughter and lots of joy. I knew Cash had finally made it, I could hear him talking.

Benz came down the hallway letting hisself inside, I looked back smiling at him. He smiled back even bigger walking toward his bed leaning over to kiss me.

Our lips met bonding together like a sculpture, every time we kissed I grew more fonder. I just hated what I had done, Benz really is a good guy.

He did a lot to me, first the bet then fucking my so called best friend. I haven't seen Chae's ass since I beat her ass, she knew damn well to stay clear of me.

How you supposed to be my bitch, but fuck my nigga? I don't give a damn if me and him broke up or not. Chae crossed the fucking line, what she did was low just like what he did.

I really hated that it took a bet for him to talk to me, to get to know me and love me as well as being around me. "What you was doing?" He asked still in my face.

"Relaxing, I was gonna go to the nail shop with your mom and Brea." I said. "When? I just got here." He responded with a low pitch. "We're not leaving right now, she wanted to see Cash first." I announced to him.

"Mm, we'll come see my bro before ya'll go." I nodded standing to my feet, Benz held his hand out for me pulling me along with him like I was some little kid...I love him, I really do.

"Look who's here." Benz smiled pulling me around him hugging me. Cash eyes nearly fell out of his head, but he bounced back quickly. "Sup sis." He responded.

"Hey." Kadei spoke with a slight wave of the hand. Cash pulled back a little on the talking, he wasn't expecting to see her. He thought Bj and her we're officially through.

"So ya'll back together?" I questioned. "Yeah bruh, this my wife right here." Benz smiled once again for the second time, I knew he was happy. What I ain't like was Kadei being here all up in his face after what we did.

When I saw her I thought she had told him, this right here was some straight bullshit. "Congrats bro it's about time, I been telling you to gone and handle that." I laughed.

Cash was nervous, he knew that it wouldn't be long before shit hit the fan. Normally he could trust Kadei, she's a good girl, she said we wouldn't speak on this.