4.|Back In Touch

-- Benz Pic Above (SexyiKnow)

B E T O N I T

Kadei gave Benz a quick up and down look, a few things changed while one remained. Him being so sexy and attractive to her.

Benz skin was still soft and chocalate, his eyes where still that glowing Light Browns she loved. But his hair was no longer long, Benz had cut it all off into a fade.

He was now wearing a line up, with deep waves. Benz smiled inside staring at the love of his life. Even though its been months, he still held so much fire for her.

She was looking better then ever, he noticed everything that changed about her. He also hoped that somewhere she could forgive him for what he did, and start over.

"Benz" She said. "Don't act like you ain't hear me" He smiled sitting across from her. "Who is that?" He asked throwing his hand back in Deric's direction. "My friend" She replied.

Some how with Benz around Kadei no longer focused on the fact that she was pregnant. That was one of the reasons she fell for him in the first place.

Benz always made me forget my problems. It doesn't justify anything though, he still lied. He still cheated on me, and he still took that money.

"Friends don't give friends kisses" He smiled through his jealously. Benz knew she would never give him another chance. But that wouldn't stop him from showing her, that she would always be his.

"They do if they understand" I replied raising my eyebrows. "Well shit bring that ass here!" Kadei laughed rolling here eyes at Benz flirtatious ways.

This boy hasn't changed one bit, she thought to herself. "What's funny?" Benz frowned, locking eyes with her."You are" She said loud and clear.

"How im funny?" He sat back. "Because you gotta be a clown, or one insane jackass to think I'd plant these on yours" She smiled grabbing her purse to leave.

Benz chuckled, he couldn't get mad even if he wanted to. Kadei always been tough like that on him. She was so damn stubborn, he still wanted her ass.

"I deserve that" He thought.

"Where you going?" He asked following her, he liked talking with her. Especially since she hasn't spoke to him, since she's been home.

"Home, I'm sleepy" Kadei said in all honesty. Now that she knows she really is pregnant, she was finally catching up with her symptoms.

I never realized how much denial can make you feel so numb, and be so blind to everything. I really felt different, like i just knew things were changing i felt it.

"You had a long day?" Benz watched her ass shift in front of him. His bottom lip slithered under his top teeth, clamping down on it.

"Sorta like a long week" She huffed. "Why is that?" He replied quickly. "Benz why you in my business?, don't you have shit to do?" She said facing him.

Kadei let go of everything he did, but she didn't want him to think they were coo. I don't feel the need to be, friendly with somebody that betted on me.

"I'm just asking, we haven't talked" He said. "And your trying to see where my head is" She said cutting him off. "Yeah, i mean you know" He shrugged.

Kadei exhaled throwing her head back. "Benz you and I haven't had a one on one conversation, since what happened" Benz nodded still listening.

Kadei paused before noticing the confused look on his face. "So what makes you think i wanna have that now?" She spoke feeling funny, she tried fighting that feeling.