『Chapter Two』|【Lemon】

『Warning: Sexual Content!』

Warning: Sexual Content!』

『Warning: Sexual Content!』

[Five Months Later]

"Italy keep up!" Your German boyfriend yelled. "But-a Germany I'm-a tired." Italy said out of breath. "If you don't keep up Italy I won't make you any food." You said running alongside Germany. And with a comment, Italy ran past you and your German. "ITALY!" Ludwig yelled. "Oh, just let him go." You said stopping out of breath. "Vell vhatever, at least ve're alone now." You felt his strong arms wrap around you from behind. "Oh, is this why you made poor Italy run extra today?" You tilted your head up to look up at his face.

He just looked back down at you with a smirk. "Vhat I can't help it, especially vhen I ran behind you." His smirk grew. "Oh, you're a pervert." You playfully tried to break away from his grasp, but you failed. "Ja but only a little." He laughed. "Well, then I guess we have no other choice." You began walking back to the house with Ludwig's arms still around you.

He followed you into the house. "Shower?" You asked looking at him seductively. "Together?" He asked back a little surprised. "Yes." You said and ran up the stairs and into Ludwig's room. He chased after you and quickly caught up almost tackling you to the floor. You let out a squeal as he did this and you both laughed. You knocked off his hat sending it flying behind him, next came his jacket, you bit your bottom lip at the sight of him in his tight black tank top. "Vhat is that look for?" He asked as he started to take off his shirt. "It's only a shirt." "Gah! You did that on purpose!" You shouted as you admired his sexy-toned chest. "Can't go into the shower vith shirts on, now can ve?" He said leaning forwards. "Yes, I guess you're right." You quickly took off your (F/C) tank top. "Now zat isn't fair!" "Oh, but we can't take a shower with our clothes on, now can we?" You gave him a wink.

He sat down on the bed. "Vell you better keep going zen." You turn around to give him a nice view of your butt and began pulling your running pants down, you made sure to bend all the way over, so you could take off your socks as well. You heard Ludwig grunt a little, oh he was turned on. You turned back around and slowly pulled your sports bra over your head letting your breasts bounce a little.

Ludwig's face was red, and he looked like he was drooling. "Sie mögen, was Sie sehen?" (Do you like what you see?) You said in German. And before you knew it he had gotten up and pinned you to the bed. "Sie wissen, welche Reden in Deutsch mit mir macht!" (you know what talking in German does to me!) He said back to you in German as he hovered over you.