Final goodbyes

Guys I wanted to say thank you so much for following through my bryles journey, for the ones who where there during the first book Dancers' love and the ones who only read this book, thank you so much. Sadly I will not be writing any more bryles fan fictions, at least for now because I am currently writing two books about Shawn Mendes, one of them isn't technically abput him it's more like a mystery. I would appreciate it if you guys where to check those books because sadly I haven't gotten any reads except from my best friend from real whom I talked to about the books and instantly went to check them out so thank you goes to mariah256.

   I'm not forcing you guys to go read them so don't worry if you don't have time I just wanted to advertise them a little because I put a lot of work in them and it's heart breaking for a writer to not get any reads and feedback so I would appreciate it if you went to check them out. I will give you guys a short description of them and if you like the description just go for it if you don't then it's okay because everyone has different tastes.

Descriptions:

Looking for my best friend:
A girl named Taylor goes missing and her best friend along with Taylor's brother (Shawn) have to go on this adventure looking for clues that Taylor left in order for them to find her (sort of a treasure hunt) it's a great mystery story and it's also kind of a love story since love stories are the best.

Not like any other fan:
This one is actually about Shawn Mendes being famous and all that and a girl named Julie who is a huge fan but she doesn't like the way he gets treated, she doesn't think it's fair that he had to give up his privacy and stuff like that just because fans wouldn't leave him alone. When Julie finally meets Shawn everything changes and a spark flies between them (the actual description that I wrote on the book is more detailed then this one but meh)

Anyways thank you guys for reading my books and I hope you check out the others, I love you guys and thank you for everything :) (I know I'm not that popular but ya know) thanks for everything <3