I'm nothing without you

Myles' POV

   That night I spent it next to Briar, I couldn't leave her alone I'm nothing without her. In the morning as she woke up the doctors made me exit to make some check ups. I couldn't believe Emma would do that to her, how could she? I should have been there it's all my fault, I should have protected her....But I didn't. As I was walking through the hospital garden I couldn't stop thinking about all the times we spent together.

                                                      *****Flashback to a year before*****

   "Myles no! Don't you dare throw me in the water don't you dare!!!" She said. "Why not" I asked. "I can't swim Myles please I'm afraid." She yelled. "Briar I'm here for you I'll always be here I won't let anything hurt you I'll always be here to protect you" I said. "Do you trust me?" I asked. "More then anyone else in the world" She replied. "We jump together on 3 ok?" I said. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly. "On three" She replied. "One, two, three..." I said as we jumped together our hands never sepereating. As we found our ways to the surface Briar hugged me tightly. "Myles I did it! Dad was never there to teach me how to jump but you were...Thank you" She said as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "I love you My I really do you're the bestest friend ever" She said as she hugged me again.

                                                          *****Back to present*****

   That was the first time I realized I had feelings for her, I was afraid to tell her so I decided to try and hold my feelings back, but now....I most definetly can't. I bought Briar and I a sandwich from the vending machine and went back to her room. "Myles, thanks for staying here all night with me" She said as I hugged her. "Of course I stayed here Bri, I love you remember that" I said as I held her hand. "Are you hungry? I got you a sandwich" I said. "I'm starving" She said as she snatched the sandwich out of my hands. After we talked for a while Chad, Nicole and Brittany came in....With Emma following them. "Stay away from her" I said as I stood in front of Briar. "Myles it's okay" Briar said as she held my hand. "Briar I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen" She said crying. I couldn't believe she was actually feeling bad, she shouldn't have tried to hurt her in the first place. 

Briar's POV

   I was still in pain but I was feeling a little bit better, I didn't want to hold grudges so I forgave Emma, this doesn't mean I like her because she caused me a lot of pain, but I didn't want to spend my life being mad at her. "It's okay, I feel a lot better now" I said. She nodded and smiled. "Bri, I'm so glad you're okay!" Brittany said hugging me close to her. "Well believe it Britty, I'm okay" I smiled. "I packed your stuff and Myles'stuff" She said as she put our luggages on the floor. "Thanks Brittany" Myles said. "It was no trouble." She replied. "So I guess you two are...." Chad stammered referring to me and Myles. "Yeah we're together" Myles said as he kissed me. "Okay then..." Chad said. "Briar I know we were never friends but I truly am sorry about what happend..." Nicole said. "It's okay thank you" I replied. The doctors were going to keep me in the hospital for 5 days before they can send me home. "Briar your parents called and they told me they were coming to see you in a week after you have returned home" Brittany said. "Okay" I replied. They were only coming to see me when I return home? Why weren't they coming while I was still in hospital, give me their support? Why were they always too busy for me?

Myles'POV

   I could tell that Briar wanted ehr parents to visit her at the hospital, I don't think it's fair that they won't. After everyone left it was just me and Briar. "Mylo if you want to go with them you can go" She said. "Are you crazy, baby g I will never leave you alone, I'm nothing without you I love you so much don't worry about me, all you have to worry about now is feeling better and I'm going to be here day and night until you get your health back." I said. "Aww Myles, I love you so much I'm so lucky to have you" She said as I bent down to kiss her. "I love you too baby g." I said pulling her in to a warm hug. Truth is that I wouldn't be able to live without Briar, I love her so much and nothing will ever change my mind about her...She's my everything and without her I have no reason to live, without Briar I'm nothing.