At the funpark

Myles'POV

   It's been a week ever since Briar's parents left, even if she wanted them to stay she was happy at the thought that we would have hung out together in about a week. "Mylo, how about going to the fun fair?" Briar asked me as we were watching T.V "The fun fair?" I asked. "Yeah we haven't gone out for about a week and I want to go to the fair with you and Brittany, so can we?" She pleaded. "Anything for my baby g." I said as I kissed her forehead. "Okay let's get ready we're going to the funfair!!" I said jumping off the couch. "The fun fair?" Brittany asked as she popped her head from behind the kitchen door. "Yeah the fun fair, Myles is taking us" Briar said. "Yeah so go get ready or we will leave you here" I said. It was crazy how Briar always got me so excited to do the things she wanted even if the fun fair didn't seem so bad, I loved roller coasters and buying cotton candy and popcorn.

Briar's POV

   It was nice how Myles tries everything he could to make me happy, I never forced him to do anything yet he always tries to see a smile on my face and I love that. After we got ready we got in to Myles car and drove to the fun fair. "So baby g where do you wanna go first?" Myles asked. "Haunted house?" I asked. "Okay...But first let's get cotton candy!" He said grabbing my hand and running towards the cotton candy vendor. I loved how childish he was sometimes it just made him 1000X cuter. "I wonder what makes cotton candy blue?" I asked with a small giggle. "Huh, I guess I never thought about that" He said looking at his cotton candy. I laughed and he couldn't help but laugh with me.

   "So now can we go to the haunted house?" Brittany asked. "Yeah, and Bri don't worry if you get scared, I'm here" He said putting his arm around me. "Same goes for you" I winked as I walked towards the haunted house. 

Myles' POV

   Spending time with Briar....And Brittany is pretty cool. After we went to the haunted house, race cars and a roller coaster I went to buy the girls some popcorn. "Oh hey Myles" A familiar voice said to me from behind the popcorn cart. "Hey Nicole what are you doing here?" I asked her. "Selling popcorn what's it look like?" She said in a kind voice. She gave me the popcorn and handed them to me "Hey Myles I'm really sorry about what happend with me and Briar and I was hoping maybe we could hang out together some time, all of us" She said with a hopeful smile. "I'll talk to Briar about it and get back to you" I said. "Perfect" She smiled. As I turned around to give the popcorn to the guys I see Briar talking to Chad. I didn't like the fact that they were talking...And hugging, what was he even doing here? Either way I trusted Briar and I love her so I tried not to make it get to my head.

Briar's POV

   I was surprised to see Chad at the fun fair, he told me he was going to sing in a show at noon and asked me to go see him I accepted and he hugged me, it was nice to be friends with him once again. I went to where Myles was standing and he gave me the popcorn after he kissed my cheek. "What were you talking about with Chad?" He asked. "Nothing he just said he was performing at noon and asked us to go see him" I replied. "Us or you?" Myles asked. "Myles don't get jealous, you know you're my little Mylo" I said giving him a small peck on the lips. "I'm sorry you just mean so much to me, I don't wanna loose you I love you too much" He said. "Aww Myles, I love you too don't worry you're not going to loose me." I assured him. He smiled and grabbed my hand. He slid his fingers in between mine, it was nice even if I could eat my popcorn now.

Myles' POV

   At the end we all went to the show to see Chad perform a song he wrote. "Okay so I wrote this song a bout a week ago when I couldn't stop thinking about something and this came out, I hope you like it" He said. I could swear he was looking at Briar.

   I couldn't actually believe it, he was actually singing to Briar I couldn't take it. My heart just kept pounding and blood started to boil inside me. I cracked when he got down from stage and came in front of her. I wanted to pull her away so badly but I trusted her.

Briar's POV

   Okay it was evident that Chad was singing to me, his song was good but it wasn't a love song I could see Myles glaring at him and I wanted to get away from him but my feet got glued on the ground and I couldn't move. I grabbed Myles hand and I could tell he was sweating. Chad's eyes where locked with mine and as much as I tried looking away he kept standing there in front of me. Why wasn't Myles doing anything? Why didn't he pull me away? As he finished his song five words came out of his mouth, that surprised Myles, Brittany and I. (Before you read the following five words make sure you have finished the whole song or it won't make sense)

"But I'm getting you back" He said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I couldn't pull away that guy had a really hard grip. Myles ran out of the tent and Brittany went after him. I couldn't believe all this was happening. When I finally got out of Chad's grip I ran out to look for Myles when I got a call from Brittany.

 "Bri how could you let him kiss you?"

"I couldn't get away and I wanted Myles to pull me away from in front of him but he didn't"

"Because he wanted you to know he trusts you...Well at least he did"

"Brittany where are you?"

"Next to the cotton candy machine on a bench, Myles doesn't want you to come here"

"Well then play along and pretend I'm not"

"Good because it's better if you don't come here"

"Perfect thanks"

"Okay yeah I'll see you at home then"

Brittany was a great friend, but I didn't know how to get out of this mess.

Myles'POV

   She kissed him right in front of me. Okay maybe he kissed her but she didn't pull away or move from in front of him, once again Chad ruined my relationship with Briar, but this was it.

Briar's POV

   "Myles listen to me" I tried to convince him. "Why should I do that Bri? So you could hurt me? Because everything that comes out of your mouth is going to upset me" He said hurt. "Myles I didn't want him to kiss me, I love you not him." I said with tears in my eyes. "Briar don't you realize you kissed him in front of everyone including me? I love you Briar or at least did" He said. "Did?" I asked in between sobbing. "Yeah did, Briar I trusted you but you broke my trust so go, go to your knight in shining armor and stop wasting my time." He said. "Myles I-" "Briar you are just a waste of time, in fact you always were, I'm just realizing that now, now I know why you wanted to come to the fair so urgently I hate you Briar never talk to me again we're done and never waste my time again, you were a mistake to me and to everyone else" He said. What he said really hurt me Myles left leaving me there alone with Brittany staring at me, she didn't know what to do. So I was a mistake and a waste of time? Well I'm glad I know how he feels now.

   "Bri come here" Brittany said pulling me in to a hug. I just wanted to spend some time with Myles and Brittany but it back fired. I lost Myles and I would never get him back so I just stood there hugging Brittany crying as loud as I could, I love him.

Myles'POV

   Of course I didn't mean anything I said, she wasn't a waste of time, she wasn't a mistake I still loved her and she was as important to me as she has always been but something had to be done. I stormed in to her house took my stuff and went to my house I would rather live on my own then with Briar. I don't know why she enjoyed hurting me. I had to move on but one thing was for sure...I love her

I'm sorry I might have broke your ships, and it wasn't even that good but I needed one final drama before the book finishes in two chapters. Did you guys cry? Coz I know I cried, comment what you think