Chapter 10 Is this really happening?~

After falling asleep in Marilyn Manson's arms, I get a phone call from my dad which causes me to wake up.

"You should probably answer that" Manson says, looking down at my face as I slowly begin to wake up.

"Yeah probably" I say while yawning.

I pick up my phone and answer it.

Me: Hey dad

Dad: Hey honey, did you want me to pick you up now?
(I look over to Marilyn to see him leaning his hand out for my phone.)

Me: uh dad? I think Marilyn wants to talk to you...

Dad: Okay, put him on.
I give Marilyn my phone and he puts it up to his ear.

Marilyn: Hey Adam!
...
Marilyn: I was wondering if it would be alright if Claire could stay the night with us? I promise we'll keep her safe and I'll have her back sometime tomorrow.
...
Marilyn: Okay, talk to you later. Bye.
(Marilyn hangs up the phone and passes it back to me.)

"What did he say!?" I ask anxiously.

"He said yes, you can stay the night but we have to have you back tomorrow morning." He replies.

"Oh..my..god... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I reply while jumping on him and giving him a big cuddle.

"Haha, it's alright. I'm surprised he even said yes, but I'm really glad he did." He replies.

"So... Where exactly are we staying the night?" I ask curiously.

"Well, we're going to get on the tour bus then both Nine inch nails bus and mine will drive to a hotel where we'll all stay the night." He says.

"In the same room?" I ask innocently.

"Haha, no. Well not all of us." He replies and gives me a cuddle for being cute.

"Come on, let's get back to the others." He says.

Both Marilyn and I get up and leave the building, we get back onto the tour bus and see everyone just waiting around for us.

"Wow, you guys took your time" Twiggy says as he sees us enter the bus.

"Aha, shut up Twiggy." Marilyn replies and they both laugh.

The bus eventually starts driving and we all make our way towards a near by hotel.

We finally come to a stop after about driving for half an hour, so everyone gets out to see where we are.
We arrive at a hotel called the Roosevelt Hotel. It was massive and looked really expensive but I guess both Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson can afford it, I mean they are rock bands after all.

We all get out of the tour buses and one after an other we all enter the hotel. We all arrive at the front desk in groups of people wanting to stay in rooms together, Nine inch nails and their staff went first, then Marilyn's band went next.

I hear Twiggy and the rest of the band go up before us and book a room.

"Marilyn if we're not with them, where are we staying?" I ask innocently.

"Well I was thinking we could share a room together, but if you don't want to I understand." He replies.

"Oh no, it's fine." I reply sweetly.

So Marilyn and I continue to book a room for just the two of us, then we both make our way upstairs to our room.

Once we get into our room I look around and am stunned by how massive and magnificent it looks.