Chapter 5~

A week has gone by since I last met Marilyn Manson, Twiggy Ramirez and Trent Reznor. My dad said yes to letting me see them in concert this weekend, I'm so fucking excited!

It's Friday afternoon and I'm coming home after school, as I was walking home when I get a message from an unknown number on my phone, I click on the message.

Unknown: Hello Clare, It's Marilyn.

Me: Marilyn, as in Marilyn Manson?

Marilyn Manson: Yep, that's me. I hope you don't mind, I asked your dad if I could have your number so we could talk about the show this weekend.

Me: Oh! That's fine. So what did you want to talk about?

Marilyn Manson: How are you getting to the concert?

Me: My dad's driving me there at 8.

Marilyn Manson: 8!? No, you have to come earlier.

Me: Oh, what time?

Marilyn Manson: Tell your dad to drop you off at 6.

Me: Oh alright, I will. Anything else?

Marilyn Manson: Yeah, wear something nice ;)

Me: I was going to do that anyways lol :)

Marilyn Manson: are you excited for the show?

Me: Of course! I've been a fan of your's and Nine Inch Nails for years now and now I finally get to see you perform, it's beyond amazing!

Marilyn Manson: Wow! Aha well then, sounds like you are excited. Look I have to go now, but I'll see you at the show tomorrow alright.

Me: Alright, bye :)

I almost drop my phone when putting it away because of how nervous I was texting him. I can't believe he has my number and I have his! Now I can text him whenever I want!

I walk the rest of the way home and enter the house.
"Hey sweetie" My dad says

"Hey dad, you gave Marilyn my number right?" I ask.

"Yeah, did he text you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I was just checking. Um he told me that we should get there at 6 instead of 8 by the way.

"Oh! Okay then, that makes sense." He replies.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs now" I say.

I walk upstairs and into my room, I had the sudden urge to catch up on all my Manson and Nine Inch Nails music, so I ran over to my cd collection and started playing all the albums I had, I listened to their voices all night, just listening to the angelic voices coming out of Marilyn and Trent and the amazing sounds coming from the bands.
I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be the best day of my life!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Please Vote & Comment
Thank you! ^_^