Chapter 2 Getting ready for the party~

I woke up, opening my eyes to see the shine of light peering through the cracks in my curtains.

I slowly get out of bed, I walk into the corridor and down the hall towards the bathroom.
I enter the bathroom and begin to have a shower, I stand under the hot water for about 10 minutes until I finally start to feel awake.
Once I am out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me and walk back towards my room and close the door behind me.

All of a sudden I realize. "My parents are throwing a party today! And their inviting so many guests, including Marilyn Manson!" I squeal to myself.

I rush over to my closet and begin to pick out my outfit. "What to wear? What to wear?... I got it!" I say to myself.
I pick out a nice black slim dress that I could a while ago from a vintage shop. I try it on and look in the mirror. "Damn, this outfit makes me look so skinny!" I say, satisfied with the way the dress looks on me. I smile.

I begin to apply my make up and start fixing my hair. I check the time it's 3:30pm. "Shit! I must have gotten up late!" I yell to myself.

I instantly begin to rush downstairs and enter the living room.
I see my dad making the place look nice and my mum in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

I walk towards my dad. "Hey, dad. The place is looking pretty good." I say.

"Yeah, thanks. I would have liked you to help out a little though." He replies.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I slept in" I reply. My dad nods.

I walk into the kitchen and the smell of food consumes me. "Wow mom! It smells really good in hear, what are you making?" I ask her.

"I'm making food for the party" she replies frantically, while looking for something in the kitchen.

"Why are you up so late?" She asks, looking up at me.
"I slept in" I reply, bluntly.

"Oh I see. Honey, don't you think you might be wearing a little too much makeup?" She says, looking at my face.

I raise my eye brow at her and give her an annoyed look. She looks back down at her food and continues to cook.

It's almost 5:00 the guests should be here any moment now.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed :)
Please vote and comment below ^_^