Chapter 7 The concert~

Dad and I finally pull up to the venue where the concert is being held. We arrive at 6 even though the show actually starts at 8, but we're not the only ones there, I see a group of Manson fans already standing around just waiting to get it.

"Alright sweetie, give me a call when you want me to pick you up, say hi to Trent and Marilyn for me" Dad says.

Just as I was getting out of the car, I purposely left the jacket my mom gave me in the back of the car.

"Wait! Claire! You forgot your jacket" he's says.
I turn around and raise an eyebrow.
He puts the jacket back down and waves me goodbye. I continue to walk towards the venue.

I was confused as to where I was meant to enter the venue, I mean I see the entrance, but there was a huge group of fans blocking it. I decide to text Manson.

Me: Hey Marilyn, I'm at the venue. Where about's am I meant to go?
Marilyn: there's an entrance at the back, when you get there, there will be a bouncer at the door. Give him your name and he will let you through.
Me: oh okay thanks. I'll be there soon.

I start to make my way to the back of the venue and see the the back door. I walk up to the door and the bouncer standing next to it.

"H-hi there..." I say nervously.

"To get in you need to go to the entrance little girl." The bouncer replied.

"No, but I'm here to see Trent and Manson. My names Cla-" before I could say anything else, the bouncer cuts me off.

"Look miss, your not getting in" he says bluntly.

And just as I was about to rage with fury, the door opens and I see Twiggy walk out.

"Twiggy!" I say with excitement.

"Oh hey Claire" he replies grinning at me.

"Twiggy, the bouncer's not letting me in" I say while pouting, trying to make the bouncer feel bad.

"What the hell's wrong with you! This girl is with us!" Twiggy shouts at the bouncer. Twiggy then grabs my hand and leads me inside the building.

"wow, thanks for doing that for me back there" I say, while Twiggy continued to lead me somewhere.

"Oh no problem, that guy was a dick anyways." He replies.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask.

"You'll see" he says looking back at me with a cheeky smirk.

We arrive behind some black curtains, I hear a music playing near by, I can feel my heart start to beat faster.

I then suddenly realize where I am. I am standing side stage of the concert arena where the show will be held.
Twiggy and I walk closer to the stage, while standing in the side curtains, I get a clearer view.
I see Trent and the rest of Nine Inch Nails doing a rehearsal for the show tonight, Trent begins singing his song 'hurt'.

"Oh I love this song!" I say out loud to myself, not caring if anyone was listening or not.

As I was enjoying listening to Trent sing, I started to feel the presence of someone behind me, I felt the air of someone's breath on the back of my neck, I got goosebumps all over me.

"Hello Claire" I hear the deep mesmerising voice of Manson behind me.

Just as I was about to turn around and reply to him, he stops me.

Marilyn slowly wraps his arms around my waist and holds onto me tightly from behind. I begin to blush intensely and I could feel my heart beating like crazy, almost as though it was about to beat through my chest.