Chapter 6

A/N: I love you guys no matter whaaaaaaat

*Hazel Murray*

Round six. Round six. Round six.

I'm a horrible person. I'm horrible. Why do I do this to myself?

Round six. Round six. Round six.

We shouldn't have let this happen.

Round six, round six, round six.

Round SIX?

Round six of curing a hangover... I don't even know if it's just the same hangover that comes every morning anymore... Round six? I've been drinking for six night in a row, my liver is crying out for help, my kidneys are probably bleeding out, my head is pounding as if a goddamn hammer was knocking on my skull.

Round six??!

I'm a lightweight, I get drunk easily, I'm a fun drunk, but now this is too much.

Want a proof?

Niall's naked body next to me and the bed all over the place after SIX round of sex is a big enough of a proof.

I just slept with my best friend, who also happens to be my ex's best friend, while I'm technically dating someone. Let's not forget that said ex is supposedly dating my other best friend. Fuck Hollywood life.

No, but really. Of all the fucked up shit I've done these passed few days, this is the worst, among breaking Harry's foot. I slept with Niall. I slept with Niall when I was drunk. I had sex with Niall. I had drunken sex with Niall. I HAD DRUNKEN SEX WITH NIALL SIX TIMES IN A ROW.

It was amazing. The morning after feels incredibly awkward, but the sex itself was freaking amazing. Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's the Irish's stamina, maybe it's the incredible chemistry, maybe it was meant to be?!

No, of course not.

But like... is it bad I want to do it again?

Yes it's bad! It's your best friend and Harry's best friend!

But it was so good...

You whore.

You bitch.

My head hurts.

"Haze..."

I jumped and clutched the sheets around my body, widening my eyes like a deer caught in headlights.

"Haze, my head hurts and oh shit, why are we naked?" Niall grumbled, his eyes widening too.

"You... You don't remember?" I whispered, incredibly uncomfortable.

"Uhh, give me a second..." Niall rubbed his eyes and laid back on his pillow. "My head hurts so badly, we really need to stop this drinking spree..."

I stayed silent and Niall sighed.

"Okay, so tell me. Did we really have this mind-blowing sex last night, or was that just an incredibly realistic erotic dream I had about you?"

I chuckled, but stopped when my head started hurting even more.

"It wasn't a dream, that's for sure."

"Holy crap, we had sex." Niall breathed, closing his eyes.

"Yep."

"Why are you not panicking more than that?"

"Oh, I am, trust me. Internally. If I wouldn't have been this hangover I probably would have ran to the kitchen and roll in a small ball of anxiety on the floor. But I'm hangover, and probably still a bit drunk, thus I can't move without wanting to behead myself."