Chapter 5

A/N: Hope you enjoy xx

*Hazel Murray*

Okay, so you know that stupid rule saying that murder is illegal and that you go to jail if you are convicted? Yeah, that rule is pretty dumb. Especially when you have a motive. If it wasn't illegal, Niall would probably already buried somewhere in his own basement. Cause he is a shitty ass best friend.

I know I said I would tone down on the bad words, but holy mother of all the fucking chocolate, I was literally about to smack him. You know me, I'm not a violent person, I love life, I love people, I love chocolate. But today was not a day to mess with me. Oh no. But Niall, being his usual shithead self, decided it was a good idea to put Harry and I in a room together, fucking up all the progress I made over the few months.

Yep, screw my no-drinking-tonight resolution. That bottle of Vodka just took the place of the fake-bleached-blonde head I used to call my best friend. I also managed to break my favourite mug, my phone, possibly Harry's foot and two of the promises I made to myself.

Alright, you're not following me. Let me recap.

So after Niall exposed his marvellous idea of inviting the lads over and fighting over my reluctance, he finally won. Obviously.

"Niall, mate?" I heard Louis' voice call from the door. I sighed and took a sip of my tea, still curing my hangover and definitely not ready to see the loud and obnoxious boys.

"Come on in, it's not locked!"

I looked at Niall as if he was stupid.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm the most idiotic person on earth?"

"That's cause you are!" I exclaimed. "Niall, you do realize that you are one of the most wanted guys in the world right? Not to get your ego up or anything, but leaving your front door unlocked when they know where you live is not the brightest thing to do."

"Mehh."

I rolled my eyes and stood up to greet the boys. No matter what happened between me and Harry, no matter how awful I have felt these past few months, I still missed them and they were still the closest thing I had to brothers.

Louis was the first one to greet me. And by greet I mean pick me up and spin me around the room like I'm a damn ballerina.

"HAAAAZE! How are you feeling, babe?" Louis asked after putting me down.

"Right now? Extremely dizzy and hangover and about to puke." I chuckled nonetheless and hug him tightly. "I'm fine."

I pecked Zayn cheek and gave a huge bear hug to Liam. I coldly nodded towards Harry, who was standing behind them awkwardly.

It was bittersweet to see them again. Sweet, cause it reminded me of the best year of my life; bitter, cause I knew it would never be the same again. It stopped being great when Harry and I drifted apart.

"So, why are you in London, Hazel? Niall told us you couldn't come to the premiere. And you did. With a guy." Liam said.

I hesitated. "Well, I really wanted to come, but I was supposed to stay in NYC to record some songs and promote my new single. But I had a talk with my management and I finally postponed that to next month."

"But why did you come with Sam Claflin?" Zayn asked.

Knowing very well I couldn't say anything about the PR and the fake-dating, I changed the truth a bit.