NEWS PAPER

New Loves In Town?

Well, Hazy shippers, looks like Hazy is officially terminated and sank. For one, because Harry Styles has been seen with Taylor Swift on a date, Taylor, which we might add, is one of Hazel's major BFF, and for two, because Hazel went to the premiere of the One Direction movie, This Is Us, with the actor Sam Claflin.

Ouch, poor Haz.

The pair has been spotted during the premiere's red carpet talking for a few seconds, very cold seconds, before Sam and Hazel got pulled away for some interviews, during which they confirmed their relationship. The American sweetheart and her new boyfriend both posted a picture of them together on Instagram, further confirming their relationship.

Hazel and Harry dated for a few months back during the Take Me Home American leg of the Tour as their opening act. Afterwards, Hazel released her album and moved in with Harry in London. Rumours spread around that Hazel had a depression during the time that she was out of the public's sight and cancelled her own Tour. Hazy broke up at the end of March and Hazel moved to New York, in the same building as Taylor Swift. Before Haylor was born.

This leaves us with so many questions... How okay is Hazel with the idea of her best friend dating her ex? Will we be seeing some double dates with the two American girls and the two British boys?

As Hazy is sinking down, Sazel and Haylor are rising up, against a lot of protestations from the fans. Both Taylor and Hazel are getting a lot of hate for their relationships, Taylor for dating her best friend's ex and Hazel for dating anybody else than Harry, and somebody seven years older than her. Which makes all the feminists out there scream because the boys are, of course, not getting any hate.

Thankfully, to ease all this drama, Hazel and Niall, eternal friendship goals, blessed us with an amazing weekend of goofy pictures and funny moments. Thank you, Nizel, for keeping all of this drama at a certain level. We don't thank you for the unrealistic friendship standards though.

One Direction will release their new album Midnight Memories on November 25th and announced their third world Tour: Where We Are. Hazel announced not too long ago that her own new album, Raw, would come out in September and that her new single was coming very soon.

Date released: June 28th 2013

A/N: I know it's short, I really freaking love you guys for your patience, I'll post the next chapter in a few!