Chapter 3

*Harry Styles*

"These outfits are getting out of hand, Lou." I chuckled, replacing my black shirt with white hearts.
"Shut up, Styles, you absolutely love it."
"That I do." I cheekily said.
"Hi, Hazel? I've been calling you like crazy, I'm sorry, please call be back." I heard Niall's voice as he entered in the dressing room, looking stressed out. "I know you're trying your best to cope with everything, and it was selfish of me cause I acted like a proper dickhead but please call me back."

Like usual, I turned away from him talking on the phone with Hazel, or even just her voicemail, because I knew I couldn't do the same. Niall, obviously, stayed close to her these past two months, Liam spoke to her a couple times, though a bit less since he started dating Sophia. Zayn told me that they talked a lot, but Louis told me it was mainly because she was his sort of therapist. And as for him, Louis said he only texted her and talked to her through Eleanor.

The only one who didn't talk to her at all was myself, although I was the one who had the most things to say to her. I'm sorry for blowing up. I'm sorry for running away all the time. I'm sorry for not being there for you. I'm sorry for not cherishing you more than I did. I'm sorry for letting you go. I'm sorry for not coming after you faster. I'm sorry that I didn't try more. I'm sorry that now we're apart and that I have to date one of your best friends.

My heart was ripped apart over and over again when I saw her interview and she talked about us. I literally went ballistic when I saw it, her, just looking so great but her eyes seemed so sad and empty, though her smile was beautiful.

I turned back around towards Niall and tried asking what's going on casually. Niall sighed deeply.

"Don't be mad but... I invited her to the premiere."

I shivered. I would see her today? I'm not nearly mentally prepared to see the love of my life a few meters away from me without kissing the living hell out of her.

"And?" I said, trying to conceal the hope rising slowly in my chest.
Niall shook his head, looking mad. "I asked her about two weeks ago and she told me she had too much going on in New York. I kinda blew on her." Niall cursed. "Fuck, she didn't deserve that. I've been calling her for like a week not and she's not answering."
I was worried a second, but I had to contain myself from panicking. She's not yours to worry about anymore. "So she's not coming?"
Niall shook his head, crushing my hopes. "No."
I smiled sadly. "I'm sorry. Keep calling, she'll answer and she'll forgive you." I bit my lip and looked away. "She always does..."

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

"What is it like to have a movie made on you guys, Louis?" An interviewer asked, smiling greatly.
"It's pretty amazing, I mean, it's a side of us that we're glad to show to our fans." Louis answered chirpily.
"What will there be in the movie, Liam?"
"Mainly us doing stupid things." Liam laughed, nudging me as I smiled cheekily.
"Harry, what's the best part of it for you?"
I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure it was that time when we stole a golf cart and..."

Yells from fans cut me off suddenly. We all turned around, surprised and wondering what was going on. I didn't remember a A-list celebrity being invited but...

My heart skipped a beat as Niall muttered.

"Holy shit, is that Hazel?"

It was. She looked beautiful in her long strapless dress, her short hair delicately styled and she looked... angelic. I swear my heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. I could feel myself longing to touch her, kiss her, and it was excruciating. But what was worse when I saw who came out of the car right after. A guy, a British actor, his name was Sam Claflin, I think.

She was all I could see when she came out of that car. Now I couldn't bear to look at her.

The fans were yelling, but I turned my back on Hazel and faced the interviewer again.

"Now, what was I saying?"

*Hazel Murray*

I hugged Niall tightly as he lunged himself at me.

"Hazel?! I can't believe you're here. I thought you couldn't come, that you were mad at me, I mean, you weren't answering your phone?"
I giggled. "I'm so sorry, Niall. I've been in UK for like two days, it's been hectic with shoots, and Sam, and..."
"Yeah, about that..." Niall winced as he pulled back. "Why are you here with a guy? A famous one, that is? You didn't tell me you were seeing someone."

Now it's my turn to wince a bit. Hurt was underlying his tone. I sighed.

"It's not what you think it is, I promise. I can't talk about it, though."
"Management?"

My nod was slight and almost imperceptible to him, but he noticed it. He hugged me again, and this time I could see him smiling.

"Well, you don't even know how happy I am that you're here." He whispered in my hair.
"I'm happy I'm here too." I chuckled. "I'm staying in London for two weeks and I'm going to pass most of it with you."
"Most of it?"
"PR with Sam."
"Oh I see." Niall forced a smile, but it soon turned to be a full out bright one. "Well, that means you're staying at my place and that we are going to have a lot of fun, my dear Hazel."
"Oh but I don't expect any less, my dear Niall."

A hand was softly put on my waist, and I turned around, meeting Sam soft hazel eyes. He smiled, showing off dimples and I smiled back.

"Are you ready to go, love?"
"Yeah, sure."

I grabbed his hand and started walking with him to the center of the red carpet.

Turns out Sam is a gentleman. He was sweet, friendly, he was polite and funny and hot and just goddamn perfect. Even though I was much younger than him, seven years to be precise, I knew we'd be great friends. But I highly doubted that any of us would fall for the other. For now, it wasn't that bad hanging out with him, and he was different, new.

And he was also a great kisser. Is it a requirement for actors to be good kissers?

What mattered was that I was at the premiere with my best friend and the next two weeks were going to be stress-free and I was going to handle it well.

A pair of green eyes that met mine made me think twice.

"Hi, Hazel."

I took a deep breath to stop myself from shivering because of his raspy voice.

"Hello, Harry."

A/N: It's been a long time, but here I am. You wanted a Harry/Hazel (can't call them Hazy anymore, now can we?) confrontation, here it is. I kinda do ship Sazel though. And a tiny bit Nizel. Oh well.