Mundanity

Hansol woke up in a significantly better mood than he went to sleep in, hell he woke up in a ridiculously good mood. Seungkwan was curled against his side, half on his bare chest and half on mattress and almost facing completely on his front with a thigh between Hansol's own. The other's hair felt soft as it slid between Hansol's fingers, skin warm and breath gentle as it fanned across the taller's collarbones, causing him to involuntarily flinch as it tickled slightly.

The sun was bright as it streamed through the gaps in the curtains, the fabric fluttering due to the open windows. Jihoon had undoubtedly opened them when he woke up to try and get rid of the heat building from the four bodies in the room, coupled with the smell of teenage which was a mixture of faint sweat, boys deodorant, and sex which Hansol presumed was still lingering and clinging to Seungcheol and Jihoon like a relentless memory of dark rooms and eager hands.

But the second Seungkwan began to stir a fresh wave of something that smelled like a strange combination of sweet smelling fruits and heated skin just burst throughout the air, Hansol couldn't resist burrowing closer to the other and inhaling deeply, heart calming due to a strange sense of comfort overtaking him like a cooling ocean wave.

The smaller male was now flat on his back with Hansol laying between his parted thighs, arms causing dips either side of Seungkwan's head on the fluffy pillow, their chests brushing with each breath as Hansol lazily mouthed across the column of the other's throat. However when Seungkwan's body seemed to surge up into his half embrace, back arching to press his neck further against Hansol's face the morning wood he had been trying so desperately to ignore caused heat to flare deep in his gut.

Voice thick with sleep Hansol's words came out as more of a growl than his regular tone, though he did intend for it to come out as a warning when he apparently growled out "Seungkwan I know you're awake, unless you want this morning to turn from cute and fluffy to something a little bit heavier I suggest you lay back down and stop being so damn eager for it."

"Oh I'm the eager one? And exactly what is digging into my thigh Hansol?" Seungkwan purred, hands travelling down the expanse of the other's bare back, marvelling at the feel of the defined muscles fluttering beneath his palm.

Although he was far more fascinated by the way Hansol's brows drew together, mouth hanging open as he cursed repetitively and furiously under his breath over and over, grip tightening and fisting the fabric of the pillow case, every muscle seeming to tense and strain with possible restraint. All because Seungkwan had shifted himself just a fraction, wrapped his legs around Hansol's waist and pulled the other closer while simultaneously raising his hips to grind their crotches together.

"Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck, shit Seungkwan, you can't just, fuck, you can't just d-do that without w-warning me!" Hansol wasn't sure if he was supposed to be scolding Seungkwan or not but it was hard to do anything when Seungkwan was still rolling his hips upwards, all slow and deliberate, so slow that Hansol could feel the friction of their clothing rubbing together.

But it was almost timid, unsure, especially from the way Seungkwan's eyes flickered over his face as his own face became streaked with red from how much the other was blushing. And it didn't help any when Hansol ground out a short and sharp "Stop it!", admittedly he had done it to stop things from going further, his control was practically a thin strand holding up a tonne weight and he didn't want to do anything Seungkwan wasn't happy to do.

"I'm sorry!" His voice practically trembled as he spoke, shame and embarrassment flooding him, "I've never done anything with anyone before-"

"It's not that, hey hey calm down its okay, you made me feel good, very good, and like the pubescent teenage boy I most definitely am, I'm worried about not being able to stop- fuck Seungkwan?!" Apparently the other had taken it as an invitation to roll the two of them over, still straddling his hips but now with the added help of gravity was grinding down on Hansol with that much more force.