Not Your Boo!

"Jihoon! Jihoon get your butt back here, I absolutely cannot be assed to skate after you!" Seungkwan screeched at the retreating form of his best friend as the other whizzed along the promenade.

Said pink haired male had stolen his ice cream and then proceeded to skate off into the distance, which enraged him no end. Seungkwan had suffered through so much today; he needed that damn ice cream, only mint choc chip could heal his tormented heart and weary soul.

Jihoon on the other hand was having the absolute time of his life. The sun was setting which doused the land in an orangey light, the edges of every rock, every mound of sand, and every silhouette seemed to glow with the beautiful colour. There was a calm wind that was gently blowing from behind him, cradling the grains of sand with a gentle hand and making them dance along the burning concrete beneath his roller skates.

It was the perfect weather for skating although Jihoon would find a way to skate regardless of the weather but today was a kind of day that he'd always relish in. The sheer mass of people walking along the promenade made the perfect obstacle course for him to expertly weave through, as of late he rarely even flinched when he had to face a random toddler popping up or some idiot sticking their leg out. He had absolute faith in himself and was incredibly proud to admit that.

Both Jihoon and Seungkwan had been skating for years, it felt just as natural to be in their skates than it was to be walking as of late due to the fact that as they got older they were allowed out on more days of the week and for longer as well. If he was honest there have been more occasions than he'd like to admit where Jihoon had attempted to glide around people or objects only to stumble and then tumble to the floor because he wasn't actually wearing his skates resulting in his sneakers squeaking against the flooring before his knees met hard wood or tiling.

Cursing aloud, the pinkette instantly regretted stealing the sweet snack as the mint choc chip ice cream began dribbling down and over his fingers, so upon deciding that Seungkwan had suffered enough he made a sharp U-turn and began skating back. After lazily meandering towards the arcade where he had originally fled from, soft smile forming when Jihoon found his best friend sprawled out on a bench.

A head of messy brown hair pillowed by his jacket, wearing a thin white shirt paired with pale grey shorts; both of which clung loosely to his frame, and his feet were clad in obnoxiously baby pink roller skates. The hair hanging over his forehead ruffled in the wind, and the sun made the light coloured eyeshadow dusting his eyelids shimmer and glow, unable to tell if it was sunburn or a faint blush that tinted the freckle covered nose and cheeks. But it was the eyeliner that stood out the most even in the late evening haze of heat.

But of course diva boo just had to make a statement wherever he went.

"I see you finally decided to return my ice cream you asshole." Seungkwan stated in a worryingly calm voice. "Do you know what day it is today Jihoon -no it is not just Tuesday!- today is the one day of the week where I have both PE with Hansol which I nearly died in and double math with Hansol as well. And considering how you left me by myself today because you were 'sick' you had better give me back that ice cream or I swear to god I'll skin you, you cretin." The boy hissed as he sat up to face Jihoon with a murderous glare while making grabby hands towards the desired confectionary.

"Woah woah woah, someone's a little extra pissy today? Exactly what did Hansol, your totally-not-my-boyfriend do this time?" Jihoon queried, laughing at the way Seungkwan's face twisted when he put the emphasis on the words 'totally-not-my-boyfriend'.