New Discoveries

The two boys tore around the house, darting in and out of rooms. Screams and curses flew from their mouths as they landed heavily on furniture or slammed into walls. Pounding feet paired with pounding hearts created a grand symphony, crashes and dull thuds probably woke the neighbours which would undoubtedly result in a scolding tomorrow but at that moment in time Seungcheol didn't really care.

"I don't get what the problem is, he liked it didn't he?!" Hansol yelled as he feigned left and right from behind the sofa, laughing at the fuming form of Seungcheol on the other side.

"That's not the point, it's just-I'm just, dude, like shit, he liked it?!" Seungcheol yelled in disbelief as he flopped down onto the sofa face first. "Do I like, have to call him it from now on d'you think?" He added quietly, words starting off muffled because of the plush cushion before they became louder as he rolled onto his back so that Hansol could slip in underneath him. His head now rested on Hansol's lap and he stared up expectantly at the other male.

"Yes Seungcheol well done, he did like it quite a bit, apparently he even shivered. You two kinky bastards deserve each other, you definitely like calling him kitten and he definitely likes you calling him it."

"Hey that's not true!" He cried, "that doesn't make me kinky, or him!"

"Um yes it does Seungcheol, you were totally imagining him in thigh highs and a choker while calling you daddy -don't lie to me, I know you did!" Hansol yelled and he cackled at the contorting face on his best friend, a mix between one of guilt and a hazed look of pleasure. "Ew dude! Don't do it again! Ugh gross! Don't put your head in my lap if you've got perverted stuff in there, I feel like an accomplice now because I put those thoughts in your head!"

"Oh puh-lease! Like you don't call Seungkwan princess, or baby boy, as if you wouldn't cream yourself if you saw Seungkwan in thigh highs with one of those hoodies with your name on the back, or one of your jerseys. I'm not the only one!"

"That's not a bad thought, you've got me there Seungcheol." Hansol spoke while smirking, looking down at his best friend with a raised brow. "Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with it. Certain people like certain things that's just how it is, if you force them on the other person that's when it's wrong. But we aren't forcing it on them, they like it, or at least I think they do." He pondered slowly, brows furrowing as he thought back to any time that they may of indirectly voiced their displeasure. "Try it when we see them, see how they react and go from there."

"I guess so, speaking of which, how much do you love me right now?"

"More than my board." Hansol replied, heavily laced with sarcasm.

"You better, I'm the one who got us to see them tonight."

"Honestly the fact that they are sneaking out just to see us, like we're already such a bad influence on them."

"I don't really think I can bring myself to care, I just-I just need to hear it from him, see him say it, then I'll know he's not lying or pranking me. And then I can die of happiness." Seungcheol listed before chuckling to himself.

"Don't be like that, he wouldn't lie to you,"

"You're forgetting all the shit I put him through in third year."

"Seungcheol, I-"

"Don't know what to say? It's alright I wouldn't know what to say either, that's why I need to see him, I need to know it's real." Seungcheol admitted bitterly.

Come on Cheol, let's get going." Hansol announced after an uncomfortable pause, in all honesty he could bare to think what would happen if Jihoon turned around and rejected him. His mind flashed back to the things that Seungkwan had said don't worry Hansol, I'm one hundred percent sure that Jihoon likes him, he didn't even realise that Seungcheol was S.Coups originally, and I don't think it's changed anything, he's crazy about him! Hansol just hoped to god that Boo was right..