Kindness

It had slipped Seungkwan's mind that he actually needed oxygen to survive, so on the brief occassions that him and Hansol broke apart both of them were panting quite loudly. Cheeks were flushed, and hair was mussed but neither of them cared. Clothes were crinkling from how tightly they were being fisted, the friction nearly burning every inch where the two of them were touching as they seemingly danced back and forth exchanging heated kisses.

On some occassions Hansol would seemingly kiss him from below after sliding his entire body forwards until they were pressed inch for inch, although Seungkwan's line of sight more or less consisted of Hansol's forehead and thick, dark hair. The other would then surge upwards to capture his lips in a forceful kiss, however more often than not the other would miss and his lips would get caught and distracted by the pale and previously unmarked flesh of his neck almost every time.

Seungkwan couldn't help but moan at the heated tongue sliding wetly over his skin again and again, how teeth would mark and scrape along his flesh and how hot breath would just ghost across it whenever Hansol pulled back to admire his artwork.

Gentler, softer kisses occurred when Seungkwan was tugged down by about an inch or so until he was eye level with Hansol. Whenever that happened a hand would always cup his cheek, thumb stroking across the rosy flesh while the other arm would wrap tightly around his waist and rub circles into his skin. The palm sliding up and down across the length of his back, though eventually the hand had actually slipped underneath his thick hoodie and repeated the same soothing action.

He adored those kisses. Sometimes they would remain as combinations of varying, lingering, closed lipped kisses applied with different pressure and different durations. The longer lasting ones would often blossom into something more passionate and their lips would end up lazily moving against each other's, yet somehow it still remained innocent.

The last type of kiss was very new and very exciting and was easily becoming Seungkwan's favourite. Hansol had snaked a hand in between their bodies, pressed it flat against Seungkwan's stomach and began pushing him backwards. He'd assumed it was because they, well, they needed to breath but when he leant back the other just followed. Eagerly nipping at his lips. The hand on his stomach had shifted up to his chest and Hansol's other arm wrapped around his waist and kept it pressed against his own abdomen.

It wasn't until Hansol tucked his legs underneath him and titled Seungkwan so far backwards that he was actually clinging onto the other's shoulders for support did it finally all click. The taller male quite clearly wanted him to lay down flat on his back, so he did just that. His body making a dull thudding sound as it fell onto the metal flooring, pain had briefly flared but from the way Hansol was looking at him it was long forgotten.

Hansol was decidedly pleased with the new position, his eyes hungrily drank in every gorgeous feature as he fought back the urge to groan, Seungkwan was laying down flat on his back with his arms splayed out above him as his chest heaved rapidly. Pink cheeks and red lips, shirt ridden up to expose a sliver of skin and wet spit glistening on the hickies that littered the other's neck.

As much as he wanted to return to kissing the hell out of he boy beneath him he knew he had to reign himself in, after all Seungkwan was an innocent bundle of sunshine and Hansol must protect him at all costs. Even from himself and his pent up hormones.

"Sorry, I uh, got a little bit carried away there boo." Hansol ground out, squeezing his eyes shut and breathing deeply in an attempt to calm himself.