Accidents

M rated chapter, I do not own the song/song lyrics used, nor do I claim to in any way shape or form, you can find the full and actual song on YouTube (Cody Simpson, on my mind)
-

Jihoon had a plan, and a brilliant plan it was. He'd sneak them all upstairs with the excuse that everyone was cold and tired, therefore leaving no room for argument from his parents. However he'd wait until his mother was in the kitchen and then he'd pounce. She surely be the one to ask as she was the most -albeit going slightly overboard- supportive of the two.

"Maaaaa?" Jihoon began with.

"Yes my darling?" Smirk on her face. "I get it, say no more, they can sleep round!" She practically beamed as she clasped her son's hands tightly. "I'll say that I'll be the designated driver to your father but then I'll 'forget' and have a few drinks so we have no choice but to go back to Seungkwan's house to sleep, because driving to ours would be such a burden."

"Oh?" Was all Jihoon could say.

"I know you won't be having any of the gay sex while Seungkwan's in the house, you'd probably end up having competitions to see who could be louder, oh by the way I do hope you haven't left Seungkwan alone with those boys up there, we did actually buy you that underwear I think I left it in the wardrobe near all your sweaters-"

"Ma! No! Please say you didn't!" Jihoon whined but he was already turning tail and running up the stairs. Bursting through his bedroom door he ignored the fact that Hansol was down to his underwear and Seungcheol was shirtless and made a quick dive for the wardrobe handle. His eyes immediately found the obnoxiously coloured, neon pink bag with the swirly black writing on it, hands desperately scrabbling across the wooden surface for it before latching on with a yell of triumph.

But when he made to leave the room a very bare and very toned chest was blocking his view of the door. He clutched the bag to his chest for dear life. Just as Seungcheol opened his mouth to speak Seungkwan's head popped through the doorway and Jihoon was quick to react.

"Seungkwan! Catch it and fucking run!" He all but screamed as the object flew through the air, and for once Seungkwan caught it. A swift kick to the back of Hansol's knee had him hitting the floor and using the still flowing momentum he shoved Seungcheol till he lay flat on the bed. A pillow was thrown at a resurfacing Hansol who was knocked to the floor once more, and Jihoon practically belly flopped on Seungcheol.

"Jihoon what is thi -no! Ma! Jihoon, no! She didn't!"

"She did now run!" Jihoon yelled yet again and it finally seemed to click with Seungkwan exactly what was in the bag and why Hansol was grinning up at him with a predatory look. Slamming the door shut he raced down the stairs, momentarily freezing in the kitchen because it wasn't like there was anywhere the two of them couldn't reach or see or find.

So with a scream of frustration his eyes landed on the shed like feature housing the hot tub and how there was an almost shelf running all the way around on the inside up in the ceiling. It would be at such an angle that it would not be seen unless you were looking directly at it. He just hoped he was quick enough to get outside and back in again without one of them seeing.

In a flash Jihoon was on his back with Seungcheol hovering above him, and that's when it really kicked in that he was bare chested in all his muscular glory. His biceps straining, standing out proudly as Jihoon's own arms were effortlessly pinned down above him, the other's abdominal muscles quivering as Seungcheol panted, but the most sinful thing was his smirk. It curled at the end of his lips as his heavy gaze weighed down on Jihoon.

"I'll take care of this one, go find Seungkwan and go find that damn bag." Seungcheol ordered, his eyes never leaving Jihoon below him. However when Seungkwan rushed back into the room, fresh faced and panting he cursed under his breath and finally relented on his hold of the pink haired male.