Relationship

I was with this girl for about 7 months... i am not going to discuss the depth and details into our relationship but it was what you call a fuck up.

We were both young, emotional and struggling with teenage life... which sucks in the 21st century. Being bi, gay etc is never an easy process when you live in a conservative society still even if we don't like to admit that.

I was one of the first girls out in my year and this came with a lot of consequences. 1. nicknames such as dyke 2. constant questioning about lesbian sex and scissoring which was really shit 3. abuse- many people will probably get sick of me saying this but once when i was walking down the street holding my ex's hand we had stones thrown at us just because we were two girls holding hands. whats the big deal girls hold hands all the time but as soon as sexuality is concerned its seen as immoral or disgusting.

My tutor now in college tells me that i took the back lash for all those who came out to come and that i shouldn't let what people have done to you to define you or think your the unlucky one... takee note! it always gets easier i can promise you that.

HOWEVER... relationships can suck during my relationship my ex was trying to convince me that i was nothing other then just a bisexual girl and at this time... yet again i began to question my sexuality... fucccccck sake man!

But she kept on saying no your bi... maybe she was trying to help. But due to this it lead to a spiral of depression and a night in a hospital bed on suicide watch... lets not go into that...

BUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?