Prologue-The Beginning

We are all born into this world with a purpose, if that purpose is to become the next Martin Luther King Junior and make a global difference or to be the next Tesco Express Manager, but my life pretty much started with this:

I was born into this world in under 50 minutes, (planned c section) , October 15th 1998 at 10:14am in James Cook University Hospital whilst my mam laid barely human due to all the drugs they had injected into her system and my dad in a blue gown (Even though I was there I kind of wish someone took a picture of that.) As i took my first breathe it was the beginning of my life, the beginning of many chapters and stories to be discovered. Maybe planned, maybe not, but whatever it is my life started then, in a surgery room in James Cook Hospital.

Hours after my cousin Matthew was born, so yes i didn't stay the youngest grandchild for very long on the King side of the family. So you can imagine many joined birthday parties at varies play groups and the mistake of people thinking we were twins. So yeh that was where my life begun as well me.

I was a pretty "Normal" child played with dolls, cars, wore a baseball cap backwards and enjoyed building sandcastles but even now i know that my questioning about life begun there. We are born into a world of questioning, Is it a boy or girl? How much do they weigh? What is the meaning of life? As a child we ask as many questions as possible as we are beginning to question the world around us the dreaded repeated why? to every answer. Sorry Mam.

Now i realise as i am older that my constant questioning lead to some pretty raw discoveries in my teenage life and this is where my life begun....