Bisexual

So Bisexual! I remember hearing this word when i was in like year seven and i did not understand what this meant however. I had heard the word 'bipolar' and seriously thought it was something to do with some sort of mood disorder... my bad.

However as a grew more aware of the LGBTQ+ community the more the word or label should i add came more familiar and was able to relate this to me.

I assumed because i had a boyfriend in the past that i obviously had an attraction to them in some kind of form... i never kissed a boy, i had like a timed hand holding with a boy in y6. LAME! This label stuck with me for a very long time at the age of 15 i even came out to my parents as being bisexual with my first girlfriend and they accepted it . I written a lengthy letter to my mam about how me and my ex were together and i understood if she couldn't accept me blah blah blah.. but she did 'i wouldn't care honey if you love Arthur or Martha.' and that was that.

I also came out to my father about 3 months after and he said he already knew (am i that obvious)  and accepted me to which was such a relief for someone who finds this topic sensitive and to anyone who has questioned their sexuality this can be a very difficult and painful process.