Chapter 49

Alexander's POV

It's been three weeks since the wedding and Hayden and Kylie were born. It been pretty hectic. Isabelle is working out in all her spare time because she wants to lose the baby fat, I stay at home most days with the kids, and the twins are constantly screaming and pooping and peeing.

I'm the one who has to change them, too.

"Alex!" Isabelle shouts from the kitchen.

"I'm busy!" I yell back. I'm folding laundry

"Can you please check on the twins?" She asks.

"One sec," I reply.

They're napping. The only time we have time to ourselves. Even then, we still have stuff to do. Being parents is difficult.

"I finished dinner," she informs me when I return to the living room. "So we have time to actually talk."

"How have you been doing?" I ask, laughing.

"Fine, just busy."

"Me too. I need a vacation."

"We just went to Hawaii!"

"I want to go again," I whine. She just shakes her head.

"You're so crazy, Xander!" she laughs. I love her laugh.

"Obviously. That's why I married you," I reply.

She walks into the living room an sits down on the floor next to me. She quickly pecks my cheek and I flash a grin.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear. "But you deserve some tickling!"

I pretty much tackle her onto her back. I start tickling her and her giggles erupt.

"Xander!" She screams. "I'm gonna pee on you if you don't stop!"

Panting, I stop, crouching over her body that is still laying on the ground.

"I seriously doubt it, Iz."

"I don't know," she says bluntly. "Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't."

"Shut up," I laugh.

"I think you're the one who needs to shut up."

I stand up and take her hand to pull her off the floor. She smiles at me for about two seconds until we hear something... the twins. Hayden probably. He's the crier in the family.

"I'll get him," we both announce at the same time. We laugh and go in together.

We may not be the most normal family you'll ever meet, but we're the best, craziest, most fun family anyone could ever have.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this pretty much the last chapter but there will be an epilogue posted sometime soonish. I'm so sorry that I didn't post last week, I had TONS of homework and I would've updated earlier this week but I had to study for like 5 tests I had today. So I'm sorry, but at least I posted.

I am going to be taking votes on how you want the epilogue to be. Comment on how you want it to be and I'll try to combine all of them into one big idea.

ALSO!!!!! Please read I See How It's Played. Obviously it's not the best story you'll read because I'm not a professional writer. I just enjoy writing and I had an idea for a story so I decided to put it out for the world to read.

ALSO ALSO!!!!! QOTC:

1: what's your favorite story on wattpad?

2: what's your favorite school subject?.

So comment your suggestions go the epilogue and answer the questions!! love ya!