Chapter 9

Nicole.

What the heck is she doing here? Trying to ruin my relationship with Xander I bet.

"Hello Nicole." Xander says flatly.

"Hey, Alex." Nicole purrs. She is not making it out with a punch in the face.

"What do you want, Nicole?" I say.

"Duh, I want Xander back." She answers. "Xander come on! I'm your age! Isabelle is only... What is it?... Oh yeah, 18. I'm way better for you!"

Now Alex speaks. "No Nicole. You need to leave. You're making us late."

He takes my hand and we walk outside. Nicole tries to follow but we make it to the car first.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" I ask softly.

"No, Iz. I love you!" He replies. I hope so.

"I love you too. Now slow down before you get arrested!"

"Okay mom!"

"Stop with the mom stuff!" I yell.

I check my phone. It's 12:42. Great. We're late. Again.

We finally make it to the restaurant. I see Jack and Jackie and walk over to them.

"Hey, guys." Says Jack.

"Hey!" Xander says.

I turn to Jackie.

"So how are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We're doing great! This is our first date actually." She says.

"Oh, we'll I'm sorry Xander had to come and ruin it." I say, loud enough for Xander to hear.

He chuckles. "What was that? I can't ruin everything, I make it better!" I punch his arm. He kisses me on the lips. I punch his arm again.

"Shut up!" I say. "So what are we getting?" I look down at the menu. One thing pops out at me. Fettuccine Alfredo. My favorite.

Jackie says, "I think I'm going with lasagna!"

"Me too." Says Jack.

"I'm going with the fettuccine." I say.

"I think I'm doing eggplant Parmesan." Xander says.

"Let's order!" Jackie and I exclaim together.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter guys, I'm writing at 3 in the morning!!! See ya!