Chapter 16

Alexander's POV

I open my eyes, and I check my phone. 12:43! Crap! We should have been up an hour ago!

"Izzy! Wake up!" I say. "We have to get ready!"

She looks at me. "What?"

"Sorry, babe." I say. "We have to get ready. We're going to Jack and Jackie's, remember?"

She nods. "Yeah, I remember." Says Isabelle. "What time are we going?"

"I think Jack said 4:30." I answer.

"Okay. Is it casual or fancy?" She asks.

"I don't really know. Maybe casually fancy?" I joke.

She laughs. She walks over to the closet. She pulls out a pink strapless dress.

"Is this okay?" She asks. I shake my head, and she throws it on the ground. This goes on for 15 minutes. Pulling out outfits, asking for my opinion.

Finally, she picks out a light blue ruffled Hollister top, and some jeans. I give her the thumbs up sign and she smiles.

I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. I take one look at it. I grab a orange polo and jeans. I stride over to the bathroom before Isabelle gets there.

We both touch the door at the exact same time. Great. I wanted to go first.

"I guess we have to go at the same time." Isabelle declares. I nod.

We open the door and get dressed. She looks beautiful.

"You look amazing!" I say.

"So do you!" She replies.

"Thanks! Well, it's 2:30 now, so we could grab a quick lunch and head over." I say.

"Subway?" She asks excitedly.

"Of course, babe!" I answer.

"Yay!" She squeals. "Let's go!"