Chapter 17

~~~~ im starting Evol tonight it should be posted in two days, sorry this one was so short i just didnt want people to get bored with it.~~~~

Chapter 17

Its been two months since the night Darien lee Martin was born and the night David and luis died. no one knew jake and i had been in that park with them that night besides jake chris and i.

Darien was growing qickly and jake and i fell into a rutine. Darien was a happy baby he rarly cried he brought me and jake even closer. his eyes were still baby blue and he was developing

looks from both of us. he had jakes nose and my eye shape his smile resembled mary's.

I was now standing in my long white gown waiting to walk down the isle to my loving husband. Jakes father stood with me as the music began to play. it was time.

"You ready?" Bob asked me.

"Yes." he took my hand in his as we walked threw the hge red doors. i saw stacy and my mom and jakes cousin laura standing at the alter along with Chris and jakes friend luke.

but my eyes quickly found jake looking directly at me and we both smiled. i made it to the alter and stood in front of him as the preacher began too speak. i repeated after him and so did jake.

finally it was the moment.

"You may now kiss the bride." we leaned in and our lips met. the crowed cheered and i felt amazing this was the second best moment of my life.