Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jakes POV-

I slung the door open and slammed It shut behind me. Damn it why did it have to end up this way! She was the best thing that ever happened to me and I had to throw it all away. When I saw her face in class I didn't know what to do! She looked beautiful like always but when it registered that she was a student I almost couldn't control my anger and pain. She didn't tell me she was in school! If only we had met a year later things could be different. My heart ached as I saw her run out of the room crying, I wanted to follow her and tell her everything was okay but i couldn't. I almost wasn't strong enough to do what I had to. I still love the girl with all my heart! Wait no!!! She is your student Jake shut up!

I slammed my fist into the wall knocking the pictures down

"Dude what the hell is wrong?" chris was standing at the end of the hall staring at me like I was crazy.

"She's my student!" I yelled as my body shook.

"Calm down Jake tell me what's wrong! Who is she?" Chris grabbed my shoulders.

My voice dropped to a whisper as i slipped out of his grip and down the wall.

"Amy, she is my freaking student!" I dropped my head into my hands.

Chris sunk down next to me.

"Bro I'm sorry, but does it really matter?"

I looked over at him. "are you serious? Yes it matters do you know how much trouble we could both get into if I continued seeing her?"

"Jake That's if any one ever found out, I mean you fell in love with her in corpus right?"

"Yeah"

"And it felt right then correct?"

"Yeah"

"Okay so why give that all up just because she is your student, isn't it worth it to give it a chance. You never know man she could be the one. What yall have is special,You don't throw away special for a job."

Shit he's right for once.

"Your right, but even if I wanted to take everything I said in class back, I don't think she would take me back."

She probably hates me now I mean how do I even know she would want to be with a teacher.

"Dude she wants you I know it."

Amys POV-

I made it home and busted threw the front door. The tears had dried up on the ride even though I still felt like crying but I just didn't have any more tears left. My mom must have heard me come in.

"Baby what's wrong you look like hell, come here." she held her arms out for me so I ran to her. When I got into her arms the tears kicked back on as my body shook.

"Shhh you gotta tell me what's wrong?"

I sobbed in her arms.

"Jake he h-he is my teacher and he broke up with me at school! He l-looked so pissed. Mom why does it hurt so bad!" she rubbed my back and squeezed me tight.

"Honey you love him it's going to hurt, believe me I know."

"It's like I've been loving a lie! Nothing was real to him!" I wiped the tears away.

"No baby you can't know that you cant, maybe he was just scared. A teacher and a student could get in alot of trouble for being together."

I sniffled and looked up at my mother.