Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jake and me sat in his living room cuddling on the couch, sitting like this with him makes me feel so safe and amazing. His arms wrapped around my shoulders my face fitting perfectly in his chest. I took a deep breath inhaling his smell.

"Amy!!! Thank god that dumb ass went and apologized!" chris came around the corner and in to the living room.

"I'll take that as a compliment Chrissy-poo, did you miss me?"

He rolled his eyes. "It's been like 28 hours since I saw you.. Of course Amy wameys." we laughed together for a minute.

"But I'm going out I'll be back tomorrow bro." chris smiled sheepishly which instantly gave away where he was going.

"Tell Stacy I Said hi."

Chris's cheeks flushed red before rushing out the door. Jake busted out laughing.

"How do you always catch him?"

"I don't know I'm just that good." I shrugged.

Jake leaned down an kissed my ear causing me to quiver.

"You are just that good." his voice was rough and full of want. He trailed kisses down my neck slowly his breath sending chills up and down my body.

"J-Jake I have to go home soon."

His lips met my collar bone and my body shook. Damn this boy was good.

"So then we will hurry." Jake stood up and grabbed my thighs hoisting me in the air. I couldn't hold it in any longer i wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned in to kiss him passionately. He let out a low moan and smiled in to my lips.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear as he carried me in to his room.

"I love you to." The door shut and he was on me. *Our bodies moved together as one. Just like the first time it was amazing to have his weight on top of me made me feel wonderful.

* My alarm clock buzzed and brought Me from my dreams this time I didn't jump...... As hard. I tossed the blankets off of my legs and stood up. When I did a sharp pain shot up my legs and up my back. I glanced down to see the two bruises in the shape of hands on my thighs. Oh yea I forgot about last night. I blushed as i sucked the pain up and got ready for the day. While I was doing my hair my phone went off.

"Hey princess how's your morning going?" jakes voice was low like he just woke up.

"It's good except for the huge bruises on my legs and the horrible sharp pain in my lower area haha." I chuckled awkwardly. No more air guitar for awhile.

"Oh shit babe I'm sorry I really didn't mean to I didn't come out unscathed either." his voice was full of humor.

"Yeah Emmm hmmm I'll see you in class I have to get finished here, I love you."

"Aww okay I love you too bye cutie." the phone clicked as he hung up and i did the Same returning to my morning routine, until my phone rang once again, what now Jake? I picked the phone up with out reading the caller I.d.

"Jake I have to get ready babe!"

I heard alow chuckle on the other end.

"Silly girl this isn't Jake I was calling to tell you I couldn't wait to see you but now you have given me some much needed information. I'll see you soon my love." Luis's voice hissed as he hung up. Shit! Wait he doesn't know Jake is Mr. Martin I'll be fine he won't even suspect it. How could I be so stupid though that could have been worse right?

Once at school I found Stacy standing out side waiting for me as always but what was new was that chris was standing beside her wearing a back pack too?