chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jake just stood there, he looked confused and hurt but as quickly as he appeared he disappeared. Shit how could I be so dumb, I pushed away from David and took off down the hall. The bell rang for third but I didn't care I kept running. Finally I made it to his classroom door, I didn't exactly know what to do so I just followed my instincts. I pushed the door open and stepped in the room. All the students looked up at me then back at there papers. Jake was sitting at his desk looking really really mad when I had entered he had looked up but quickly focused right back on his files. I walked over and stood in front of his desk fidgeting.

"Uh Mr. Martin can I talk to you about a project really fast." Jake didn't even look up and his voice was harsh as he replied.

"Yes Mrs. Smith what can I do for you?"

I sighed but stayed determined. "Well actually sir I was hoping you could take a minute and come take a look it's in the hall."

Finally his eyes snapped up to me and I almost passed out. His eyes were dark and angry and actually scared me alot more then David's had.

"Mrs. Smith I've been in the hall to much already today, you can talk to me about it in here." oh no he doesn't!

"Jake don't tempt me I'm not afraid to talk about anything in here, students or no students." I whispered. He stiffened then looked out at the class.

"Class I will be right back, stay in your seats until I return." he stood up a little to forcefully and walked out of the room ahead of me. Once in the hall he stopped but I kept walking in to the agriculture shop. It had sound proof walls and no one ever went in there any more. He followed me in and then stopped just inside.

"What is it Mrs. Smith!" he hissed

"Oh don't start that shit Jake!" I growled.

His eyes shot open and he threw his hands in the air. "Excuse me? Your the one kissing guys in the hall right in front of your 'Boyfriend' and I'm starting shit?"

"Jake it wasn't what it looked like okay, davids my best friend and we were in class and well he found out what my ex did to me and flipped okay. So all the girls in class thought we were dating and I told them no we weren't but then we were walking and we ran into Ashley and her goons, and well I know it's not an excuse but Ashley was all like 'That girls isn't worthy of him she's ugly blah blah blah and I was just going to hit her but then David kissed me to shut her up. I didn't know he was going to and it didn't mean anything Jake I promise." I looked up at him knowing I might have added a little in. But his eyes weren't on mine he was looking a little lower.

"Amy that isn't a excuse you kissed him!"

"Jake I didn't kiss him he kissed me! Jake I love you, you know that please forgive me! I forgave you for leaving me because I was a student come on!" okay so what I Said it. He looked in to my eyes finally and sighed.

"Ugghh fine, I forgive you and I love you to but please just don't ever do it again for me." he paused then his eyes hardened again. "Amy what happened to your neck, because I know that isn't hickies and I know I didnt do that." Ohhh shit. I rubbed my neck to find that it was a little sore.

"Its nothing Jake don't worry about it." I looked down. Jake snatched my chin in his hand and gentely raised it so he could see my neck better and pushed my hair back.

"Amy thats a hand print I can see where the fingers were!" his voice was harsh again but not at me this time.

"Look i got into an argument with this girl earlier and well she was big alot bigger then me and this is what happened." I lied. He wasn't convinced I could tell but he let it go for now.