Jump

Stampy's POV

15000 feet ( 4270 meters) until this plane explodes

I thought as I was helping Sqaishey with the huge floatation device.

I should probably you know...ask her out and tell her how I feel, just in case we do somehow manage to survive.

It would be great if I had a girlfriend again. What Melanie did to me that night in Paris was just horrible. I don't want to think about it that much....just it brings back so many memories like the time when-

"Stampy could you please help me with this floatation device and not daydream about whatever..." Sqaishey interrupted. "Um-yeah-uh-sorry." We finally got it ready.

"Ladies first." I said making Sqaishey giggle. As she got in and sat down, I warned her that we wouldn't be able to breathe too well because if we are 15000 feet (4270 meters) up high, there won't be much oxygen. Just as I was about to open the big heavy door of the plane, I had the happiest moment of my life happen.

Sqaishey's POV

"Ladies first..." Stampy said. That made me giggle. I had to tell him that I loved him. I couldn't hold it in much longer.

Just as Stampy was going to open the big heavy door to the plane I exploded with feelings.

"Stampy wait..." "What is it Sqaishey?" "Well just in case we won't make it, I wanted to tell you something." "Yeah Sqaishey? You can tell me anything." He said.

"Well, ever since I met you, I've kinda had a feeling that I didn't like you as a friend, I like you more than a friend, it's just I-I-I love you Stampy. Like really really bad."

I got up from the floatation device, walked up to Stampy, and said, "I love you." Then I kissed him. It felt as if my lips belonged there. We kissed for a while until I let go. I smiled at him. He smiled back and said, "I've had those feelings for a while too." He kissed me back. I noticed myself blushing. "Now let's get to out of here." Stampy said. He opened the door.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew through the plane. It was getting harder to breathe. I slipped and was so close to falling off if Stampy wasn't there to catch me. "Thank you!" I said to him. I could see the ocean below. It was very scary knowing that we might not make it. Stampy pulled the floatation device to the edge of the plane.

Suddenly we heard a helicopter sound.

We were saved!!

We soon saw the helicopter with people in it. It was Squid! And Netty! And Amy!! Along with 2 pilots!! They flew right to the edge of the plane where the door was. Amy was crying. "Sqaishey! Stampy you guys are alive!!!" Everyone was overjoyed.

I climbed into the Helicopter first, with Squids help. Then Squid helped Stampy up. Stampy closed the helicopter door and then there was no wind, no nothing just the sound of wooshing helicopter blades. We all went into a huge hugging party.

After the helicopter back at Stampy's house Sqaishey's POV

"I'm sorry that our trip to Disney World was canceled." Stampy said as I was doing the dishes. It's alright Kitty I said kissing his cheek.

We were officially a couple now.

We got informed by the police that Connor and Melanie were taking into jail. That was great news. I love Stampy. He's such a nice guy. That night we cuddled into bed with each other. The next morning we finally got to record Sky Den just like Stampy wanted.

Stampy's POV

Sqaishey is amazing. She's so fun and creative. She's always nice and gentle, just how I like it. I love her.

Maybe tomorrow we could go to the zoo.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
So that wraps up the book!! Don't be sad. On Saturday I will have a new book for you. It's about a wolf pup called Benny who is blind but has to learn how to live without sight. He gets bullied a lot and has to deal with the death of his father and little sister. He has to find hope in order to see again. He wants to search for their souls.

Take care guys!!

-TaraFiory03