Hold on Sqaishey!!!

Sqaishey's POV

As me and Stampy ran into the plane I was starting to ask myself

What are you doing? Why are you running away!?

Melanie that's why. She probably wanted to kill me. Stupid I know but this is how it is right now.

"Stampy, close the airplane door!" I said. "Sqaishey, are you sure you know what you are doing?" Stampy said. "Yeah, positive." I lied. I had no idea what I was doing. I just knew Melanie was going to want Stampy again, but I loved him. Why can't she just leave him alone?

BANG

Stampy closed the door. Seconds later we heard voices outside the plane. "Stop right there and let us in! This is the Police come outside and open the door right now!!!"

Stampy looked at me in panic. "What do we do?" I whispered. "Follow me Sqaishey, have you ever been in a cockpit before?" "No." I whispered.

Stampy was going to attempt to fly the huge Boeing 747.

We got into the cockpit and shut the door behind us. There were at least a million buttons and levers. "Do you know how to fly this thing?" I asked. Stampy looked at me with his emerald green eyes. "My grandfather was a pilot in WW2. Stampy explained to me that there are flaps and elevators to steer and control the plane. The plane was in parking position. (Airplanes can't go backwards without a special vehicle) so the only way to go was forward, into the airport building. "Stampy we can't go and kill people because we want to get away." I said in tears. "You're right Sqaishey." He said biting his lip. "How to we go backwards then?" I asked.

As if on command the plane started moving backwards. The special vehicle was probably pulling us so the police could try to get a view of who was in the cockpit. "STAMPY IM SCARED!!" I said as the plane started moving backwards. I grabbed his hand. He smiled and said "We'll be alright."

The plane was right in the postion for it to take off. I saw people on the ground waving to us. It was Squid, Netty and...

Connor

I saw Melanie too right behind them yelling out something. "Hold on." Stampy said as he pulled a lever that made the engines start.

They got louder and louder and louder. Then the plane started moving down the runway. It got faster and faster and faster. It was very bumpy. "STAMPY WHERE ARE WE GOING!?!?!?!" I shouted over the roar of the jets. "SORRY, WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!" He shouted back. "I SAID WHERE ARE WE GOING????!!!!" "TO AMERICA!!" He screamed. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed as the plane's nose tilted up. We just needed the back wheels to come up off of the ground. "THIS IS IT SQAISHEY!!" He said.

We took off. We got higher and higher and higher. "The jet engines got a little quieter so we could actually have a normal conversation. "Aren't we going to get arrested Stampy?" I said worried. "We could escape together." He said. "That sounds like fun." I said. "What about Squid and Netty and the whole MAC?" I asked. "Forget them, it's you and me, best friends." Stampy said with a sigh. "Thanks for everything, Stampy." I said hugging him. "No problem Duckie." He said. Moments later I fell asleep on Stampy's lap.

I awoke from my dream of Creepers and skeletons dancing because the plane jolted rapidly.

"Sh*t!" Stampy said as the plane started tilting to its left side. "What's the matter Stampy?" I asked. "They've been tracking us down Sqaishey. They've sent a bomb to us and I just missed it."

"Oh no!" I said. "What do we do??"

Suddenly the whole plane shook rapidly. "Sqaishey, we're going down!!" Stampy said. "What why??!!" I asked with a bad feeling in my stomach.

"We're out of fuel...." Stampy said.

I looked out of the window and saw that we were over an ocean. "NOO!" I screamed. "Stay calm Sqaishey!! Stampy said "I'll radio someone."

Stampy's POV

It was an extremely hectic day. I still am madly in love with Sqaishey. She slept for a bit but was rudely awaken by a stupid bomb.

I needed to radio someone, but there was one problem...I couldn't find the 'on' button. Sqaishey helped but she couldn't find it either. Our elevation was 24,000 feet (7310 meters). We were going down.

There was only one thing left to do....

Get the emergency floatation device and.....

Jump.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Thanks for reading!

Hope you are enjoying the story. It is sadly coming to an end. Please comment if you would like a part 2!! Thanks :)

Next chapter should be on Wednesday!!!

Also my cat on the top of the page :3

Bye!