Hospital

Hi everyone!!!! Thanks again for reading. I just wanted to say that updates will be more frequent.

Byeeeee
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up to the sound of...

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Suddenly I realized where I was and why I was here.

Connor...

I looked around the place. I was in the hospital. In a bed with a cast on my arm and leg. There was someone in the room it was Stampy!!!

He was in a waiting chair, sleeping. As I tried to get up, pain shot through my entire body. "Ow!" I yelped. I quickly layed back down. Through my yelp, Stampy woke up. He looked around for a minute. "Sqaishey!!!" He said getting up from his chair. We hugged eachother for a minute. "I'm so glad that you're alive." He smiled. "Me too" I said. My throat was sore. "Do you know what happened yesterday?" "Yesterday? You stayed here the whole night...for me?" "Yeah." He said with a blush. "So it's really nice to meet you." He said. Yes it's very nice to meet you too. I said with a grin. "About yesterday...I have some questions for you." He said. "Okay, what is it?" I said, prepared for the worst. "Who was that guy?" "Well... he's my ex. The train was coming to a stop at your place. When I got out, he approached me with a belt. He took me away. When I tried running away he caught me and started slapping me." I managed to get away again. I ran to somewhere where I thought I could get help. I had no idea that it was where you lived." "What's this guy's name?" "Connor", I said as a tear came down my cheek. " Sqaishey, I'm just glad that you're safe." He said bringing me into a hug. He was warm, and smelled like pineapples. We hugged for a while, until the nurse came in. "Are you okay Beth?" The nurse asked. "Yes" I responded. "You can get out of the hospital in a week." She said with a smile. "Yes." I mumbled. She left the room."Sqaishey", Stampy said. "When you get out of the hospital, would you like to go on a trip to Disney World with me? He asked.

STAMPY WAS ASKING ME IF HE WANTED TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD WITH ME. I AM FREAKING OUT! !!!!!!

"YEAH I'LL GO WITH YOU!" I said. "Great!" He said with delight.

This was going to me the best month of my life!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Next chapter coming soon!!!