Don't say Melanie

Stampy's POV

After the Tickling day we had finally got going to Disney world. It was really crazy, and overwhelming because the whole MAC (Magic Animal Club) came over to my place. Sqaishey hadn't met them before but she seemed excited about meeting them. Squid, Tom, Amy, my sister Netty, Rosie, Finnball, and Ash were all coming.

I know Ash isn't an animal but let's just pretend he is XD

Our flight was scheduled to board at 9:45pm today. The MAC came at 8:00am. We had 11 hours until we would go to America. Sqaishey hasn't ever been to America before.

Sqaishey's POV

It was really nice to talk with Stampy's sister. She looked like the person who would listen to your problems.

I had a problem. The crush on Stampy problem. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I had to tell someone about this.

"Hey Netty, can we talk for a minute up in my room?" "Yeah sure." She said with a smile. She was really nice. As I entered my room I sat down on the bed. Netty came a couple seconds later and closed the door behind her. She sat down with me. "I trust you with this Netty." I said. "Ok. Tell me what's up." "Well, me and Stampy um...well...ever since I met him...well....uh...I've...uh....kinda....um...uh....." "Sqaishey, what's wrong? Tell me it'll be okay." She said in a calming voice. I looked into her eyes. She smiled and whispered, "its ok." "Well," I began "Ever since I've met Stampy, I've kinda started having feelings for him." I said very quietly. "And I don't know what to do, because I've never felt this way about anyone before. Please don't be mad that I like your brother." I felt my face start to get red. There was a silence for a couple seconds. "I'd never be mad at you." She said. "Are you really not mad at me?" I asked. "Why would I be mad at you? Everyone gets crushes and it's normal. Melanie, Stampy's old girlfriend came to me too." "Really? Stampy had a girlfriend called Melanie?" "Nope, her name was Window." Netty said sarcastically. I gave her a look that said, seriously? We both laughed until Stampy came into the room. "Everything alright girls?" He said. "Yeah" I began. "it's just Netty called Mel-" Netty elbowed me. "Ow." I mumbled. We both smiled. Stampy laughed.

God was he cute

"Well, you girls better Start packing your bags. We're going to go soon." Stampy said and left the room. "Phew....sorry Netty." I said. "Be careful not to say her name because then Stampy will know what's up." I nodded.

Time skip to 5:00pm

Still Sqaishey's POV

It was 5:00pm, we all had our bags packed.

I kept on saying to myself whenever I was around Stampy

Don't say Melanie, Don't say Melanie, Don't say Melanie.

We were in 2 separate cars.

Squid, Stampy, Me, and Netty were all in one car.

Ash, Tom, Amy, Rosie and Finnball were all in the other car.

On the way to the Airport Stampy wanted to stop and get dinner. We all agreed that we were hungry. Stampy asked me "What should we eat?"

Don't say Melanie, Don't say Melanie, Don't say Melanie...

"Um, Melons."

Stampy gave me this really confused look. He smiled and said, "Melons? Why would you eat Melons for dinner?" He let out a giggle. Netty looked at me and facepalmed. I felt myself going red. "Uh...did I say Melons? Heehee uh I meant um....."

"Sea food." Netty said trying not to laugh. "Yeah...that." I said still blushing. "Okay Sea food it is then." Stampy said. Thank you, I mouthed to her. No problem she mouthed back.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Next Chapter up on Wednesday

:)