Annoy The Volturi

1: If you're a vampire go sunbathing and ask Aro if he wouldn't like to come because he looks quite pale.

2. Ask Heidi where she got her contacts because you'd love to have orange eyes for next halloween.

3. Put in plastic fangs and put on a cape. Then go stand in front of Marius and say " Ooh, big vampire hunter! Have mercy for this poor vampire!"

4. Come up with a few of baby-vampires and hand one to each female of the coven, saying them you want to do an experiment on their maternal instinct.

5. When Aro touches you, seeing your memory, imagine as good as possible that he is walking trough a flower-covered meadow singing " I feel pretty! oh so pretty! I feel pretty..."

6. Make sure the only clothes Alec and Jane have left in their closet are Hippie-style and identically the same looking . When they step outside their room make sure they see each other and the others do so too. Then shout " Family picture!" and take a pic.

7. Go to them telling you're engaged to a werewolf and ask Jane and Heidi to be your bridesmaids and Aro to be your best man... showing them the old-styled peach-coloured tuxedo and dresses (all trimmed with lace, the dresses not having any cleavage at all and a little umbrella)

8. Put lights and christmas trees over the whole volturi residence and let jingles and christmas carols sound trough the entire place.

9. Next time Heidi comes back with 'food' ask if you can keep one of them as a pet (add a "pleeeeeaaaaase" when you look at Aro)

10. Stare at Jane non-stop and when she asks you what you're doing say " I'm trying to use my powers against you, like you did with Bella..."

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000