The End

Pistol and Foxey already started their realm of terror.  In this definition of Terror it would be fear of the Sparklings falling into some deadly Chamical or falling to their own death by pure accident.  Miko said random stufff while making faces at the not-amused-Sparklings. Foxey and Pistol are staring at the teenager. They did not seem to be amused at all.They DO have a sense of humor, But they think Miko does not have the sense of humor needed to get them into laughing.

      "Miko, you are failing at this." Jack said,laughing at the girl.

     The girl frowned.

    "Am not." Miko said, being determined and stubborn as she folded her arms.She dragged a paintfbrush bigger than herself. "I will make--Where did the sparklings go?"

       The Sparklings were crawling through the hallway. The EMPTY hallway that had been deserted of Autobots for atleast a few hours. Miko,Raff, and Jack  were left to watch them until they had returned, Little did they know:Something dark is going to happen that very same day.The children chased after the sparklings.

__________________                        _____________

      Optimus  looks  in all directions as well did the others. They were spread out, clueless  about why they had detected Decepticon Energy signatures. Ratchet could feel in the back of his helmet that something is not right.

      "Somethings off." Ratchet said, feeling uneasy.

 Autodroid is in her battle mode.

   "False alarm." Auto chanted. "When is there ever a time to kick some con aft?"

      The Autobots laughed.Then outta the blue..A layer of light blue film-wall fell inbetween the Autobots and The Couple. The Autobots could no longer see Bumblebee OR Ivy Autodroid.

"What's going on?" Bumblebee frantically clicked.

   "I dunno Bee." Auto said.

  Then...Starscream, Arachnid, and Knock Out came into perspective. They were a few feet away from the recently made Parents. Bumblebee's pistols retracted from their hiding location in fight preporation.

      "Let's beat them!" Starscream said.

    The Decepticons attacked using theirweapons and pounded on the mute. Knock Out kept his own job which he was assigned to by Megatron. Autodroid summoned large qualities of rock and slammed them right at his body.

    He is doing exellent.

    "You can't save him." He sneered, using his battle object to send her crashing down. "Not this time."

      The Girl,  once a Andorid, let her left hand become a long sharp sword .  Her dragon Claw still is wrapped around her neck without a change occuring to it at all. "I. CAN!" She shrieked, slicing off a part of the Decepticons shoulder.

      The Mech narrowed his optics.

      "Fine." He said, taking out both his blades. "I may just need to do it the hard way."  It pained him to do this. She was a mother of a unspecified number of Sparklings. She mated with the Autobot. She lead a life.