Chapter 5: Suspicon

Raf,Miko, and Jack walk into the base. but not in the listed order.  Miko is the first one to have arrived through the doors.

"Next time, I am bringing a camera with me." Miko said to herself. Her eyes caught the sight of Auto.  A newbie?     

 "Hello," Raf said, holding his hand out to Auto. "I'm Raf."

Auto shook his hand, energetically.

 "Glad to meet you," Auto said. "I am Auto--Click."

  Miko tilted her head as the handshake ended.

      "Auto-Click?" Miko repeats.

 "Ivy Autodroid." Ratchet said, walking over to the two humans who were getting aquainted with Auto. Raf fiddles with his glasses. "She just got here yesterday. She prefers to be called  'Auto' for some reason."

Like a pair of ducklings, they both became confused.

"Just got here?" Miko and Raf repeat, puzzled.

"Yes." Auto forms a metal spear inbetween her hands but it some how flew out of her hand and towards the doors.

Jack strolled into the building only to duck when Auto's flying spear went the wrong way.

      "OOOps!" Auto said. "I am so-- Click."

  The metal spear struct the wall, dangling there like a flag had been put in the wrong place to decorate. It seemed  unusual that it came flying at Jack's direction. ack raised an eyebrow at the girl continued to bow and say something along the lines of  "I am so--lick!" Strangely enough  that he could have misunderstood as 'I am so slick!'

"She's slickery?" Jack said.

   The group  laughed.

"Sorry Jack." Auto apologizes.

Ratchet is astonished.The Medic looks towards Bumblebee's direction in hopes of a explanation in how she knew the humans name. Bumblebee shrugged his shoulders.  

"How do you know his name?" Ratchet asks.

Auto shrugged.

Actually, it was merely because the kids pictures and mentioning of the kids shown to the machine non-ontentinally when the Decepticons were throwing out rusty plans that could have been marvelous. Auto happens to have a pretty good memory during the time she had been sparked.She is the daughter of Megatron.

  "Just flew --click-- the bat." She said.

   She had no clue what-so-ever what the Decepticons had in store or how she had been given the information. Auto only knew their names off the top of her processor. Ratchet is developing doubts of his own towards her. Ratchet is getting doubts that Auto doesn't know who her creator is.

   "You are Miko and I sense--Click- is Raf." Auto said, leaning on Bumblebee's wheels.

 "An Android clicking like Bumblebee." Raf tilts his head. "This is strange, must mean his clicks are some development language."

    Jack and Miko share a supspicous glance.

"She used to be part Android...and then something happened." Ratchet added, looking over to the short Autobot who is holding what appears to be a musical instrument.  "Bee met her and gave the still forming 'creature' a name."

   Bumblebee happily chirped, I named somebody and they care about me.

  Ratchet ,Raf, and Jack knew something is completely suspicious up about Auto. But they did not budge about her as weeks went on. Nor would they actually realize she is part of something bigger until something happened to Bee.