Chapter 4: Sleepy robots go to sleep

Auto slept ontop of Bumblebee's chest throughout the night. She listened to his warm and sizzling spark completely made from the All Spark from on top the hood. Her sense of love,friendship,hate are progressively fast. Disgust and delight in her taste buds were awaitingly developing.She felt really warm sleeping on him. Maybe she will hang around longer with the Autobots instead of roaming back to the Decepticon base like a spoiled brat.

Her right arm  lay swinging from Bumblebee's side.

  "We are baccckk!" Bulkhead announced, as the ground rumbled beneath his feet.     

  Arcee has decorations all over .

"Finally." Arcee said, starting to walk through the hallway. Her optics are tired,exhausted, and in need for some more oil.

Yaaa--clikc--n.

Bulkhead and Arce poked their heads into Bumblebee's room to see the source of this dog like yawn to have originated from one girl sleeping ontop his chest as his servos were around her back to keep her warm.     

"Awww." Bulkhead said, smiling at the two. "Bee's made a new friend."

Arcee seems pretty happy about it, too.  

"Well look at that." Arcee said, leaning on the door entrance. "The mute's got a girlfriend after all. I wonder how Raf will react when he see's this girl."

The two left the door and went to their rooms.Auto's optics gained the eye appearnce of Bumblebee's in battle mode except for the circles to be brown and the outside to be light blue. Her Dragon tooth still is hanging around her neck.

  Auto looked in several directions like a curious, adorable dog.  Nobody is there. She put her head back down. Then fell right into recharge.