Disney Date

You smile as you flip over a pancake. You finally got them perfect. You hear footsteps approaching and quickly straighten Riker's shirt, as it's the only you're wearing and turn to face him. You bite your lip and smile as you look at him. His blonde hair is going in every direction as he yawns loudly, stretching out his bare torso with his arms above his head. His yawn causes his blue pajama pants to slide lower on his hips.
"What are you cooking?" Riker asks sliding his arms around your waist and kissing your lips lightly.
"Pancakes. Good morning, sleepy head," you giggle and turn around to put the last one on the stack as Riker buries his head in the crook of your neck, "Did you sleep good?"
Riker gently kisses your neck before lifting his head, "Yes, did you?"
You turn around with the plate of pancakes in your hand, "I always sleep good with you."
After breakfast, your eyes travel to Riker as the two of you put the dishes in the dishwasher. "What do you want to do today?" You ask.
Riker smiles walking towards you as he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close as he plants a small kiss on your lips, "What do you want to do, Mrs. Lynch?"
You bury your face in his chest and smile, "I love hearing you say that."
"I love saying that," he murmurs into the top of your head.
You sigh into your husband's chest, "I love you."
"I love you, too," Riker says smiling as you pull away and look up at him, "Want to lay around and watch Disney movies all day?"
You nod walking over to the living room and squatting in front of your movie collection, which was quite large due to your extensive love of all things Disney, "What do you want to watch?"
"Uhm," Riker says thinking as the popcorn pops, "What about Up?"
"We just watched that last weekend." You bite your lip and continue browsing, "What about Despicable Me? We haven't watched that in a while."
You hear Riker walking closer and sitting on the couch as he munches on some popcorn, "Sounds perfect."
You pop the movie in and curl up next to Riker sharing the popcorn he made. This was your favorite way to spend Saturdays, curled up watching Disney movies with your favorite person. <3