Christmas is Coming

"What can I get him?" You wonder aloud as you stroll past the windows of the multiple stores in the mall.

"You know him best," Rydel tells you, "You're his wife."

Letting out a sigh, you turn and look at the beautiful blonde decked out in pink Hello Kitty winter accessories beside you, "I know, but it's our first Christmas that we've spent together married and I want to make sure I get him the perfect present."

"What about a watch?" Rydel asks turning towards the expensive watch place, "He always asks us what time it is at rehearsal... So that he can get home to you. Okay, maybe not the best idea."

"I just, I don't know." You let out a sigh and walk to a bench and collapse. Rydel follows and sits next to you, "I got him those McFly tickets for his birthday, how can I top that?"

"Take a deep breath." Rydel says noticing your frustration, "Let's just list everything he likes."

"The color blue." You start, breathing out slowly in attempts to calm down.

"His car." Rydel adds.

"His family."

"His wife."

"The band."

"Acting."

"Singing."

"Performing."

"I know what I want to get him, but it's going to require a lot of help." You say standing up as a lightbulb flashes in your head.

You're standing in Rocky's bedroom glancing around at where Riker's stuff uses to be when your eyes come to rest on the brunette in front of you, "Come on, Rocky."

"I just, I don't know." Rocky says looking down at his hands in his lap, "I wish I knew what to tell you."

"You two just went to Gibson. Did he not point out any nice basses?" You plead, convinced he can help you out.

"Well, there was one and he said that he'd like to have it, but was saving up money for something or another." Rocky says blushing at his attempts to hide a secret.

Rydel butted in her blonde head and looks quizzically between you and Rocky, "What's he saving up for?"

Now it was your turn to be confused, "I don't know actually, but the point is: I need the name of that bass so I can go get it for him."

Rocky looked at you slightly worried, "It's a little expensive."

"How expensive?" You question, not that it mattered because you were going to do whatever it took to get him that guitar.

"Uhm," Rocky looked around trying to stall because he knew that it was a little pricey, "About $3,000?"

Your mouth drops open, "$3,000?! Are you serious?"

Rydel's mouth drops open, "That's like a down payment on a car."

Rocky nods slightly, "Yeah, it's expensive. I can help you pick something else out-"

"Nope." You cut him off, "If my husband wants that bass, then that's what he will get."

Once you arrive at your apartment, Riker is there sitting on the couch watching TV and eating dinner. "I made dinner since you weren't home yet," Riker calls from the living room.

"Thanks, honey." You call and walk into the kitchen where take out Chinese has been spread out across the counter. You start giggling and mutter, "Riker."

"What?" Riker asks entering the kitchen to put his plate up. He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist from behind, "I worked really hard on this dinner."