Chapter 16-My Two Crazy Room Mates. Sigh.

The beginning of this chapter is to all of those who watched the Detroit/Rangers game on Columbus Day.  I myself am a strong Detroit fan (I was born there), and so will not share any angry remarks about Texas to avoid offending people.  Anyways, away from baseball.

I haven't uploaded in like forever. -_-  Well it seems like forever to me. 

I have Tuesday (after Columbus Day) off so yaaay maybe I'll upload but I'm goin to a pumpkin patch with my lil bro's friends, and then I have an orthodontist's appointment at 3 so, probs a late upload.

Ya, so, anyways, ENJOY!

Chapter 15-My Two Crazy Room Mates.  Sigh.

"What?!  WHAT?!  WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL!!!! NOOOO!!!! NOOOO!  IT CANNOT BE!!!!! NO YOU DAMN REDNECKS!!!!! NO!!!!! NOO!!!!!!! I HATE YOU TEXAS!!!!!!" I screamed at the T.V. as Texas scored a home run literally INCHES from the foul line and won the game 4-3 against Detroit.

"WHAT?!  WHAT?!  YOU SUCK!" Clarke yelled next to me, standing up and jeering at the filthy beer-drinking rednecks that were now jumping up and down like they had just won the World Series or something. 

Come on Texas.  It's one game.  You suck. 

"DETROIT WILL BE BACK!!!!" I yelled at the T.V.  "THEY WILL RETURN!!!!!"

I settled back onto the couch huffily, crossing my arms and quickly turning the T.V. off to avoid the huge Redneck Fest that was going on on the T.V.

"Well that sucked," Clarke sighed, plopping down next to me. 

"Sucked is an understatement," I grumbled.

Suddenly the ground started to rumble.  I stared around in shock.  OH MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD WAS IT AN EARTHQUAKE?!

The answer to that question was no.  It was just a bunch of college people storming in to their dorms.

"I BETTER GO!" I yelled above to ruckus to Clarke.  "I WANT TO MEET MY ROOMMATES!!!"

"YEAH GOOD IDEA!!" he yelled back, reaching over to give me a hug before walking off and waving goodbye.  "SEE YA LATER!" he called as he disappeared among the crowd.

I gulped.  What would my new roommates be like?  Would they be pedophiles?!  Rapists?!  Tattoo artists?!  Emo girls with multiple piercings and a creepy personality?!  SERIAL KILLERS?!

By now I was hyperventilating and had to take in big gulps of air to calm myself.  I slowly made my way to the stairs and jostled my way through people, heading up the stairs to my top floor dorm.

No one followed me, and I assumed that meant that they were already in there, or they weren't here yet.  I was sincerely hoping for the first one.

I slowly took out my key and unlocked the door, stepping slowly into the room.

At my arrival two girls looked up at me, who were previously bending over their suitcases, unpacking. 

One had pink spiky hair, dark brown eyes, and a sort of pixie-ish face, she was shorter than me and I was 5'8.  (A/N:  If I mentioned her height earlier and forgot it, then please notify me.  :l)  I would say she was about 5'5 or 5'6.  She wore all black but with splashes of color, like her bright green hightop Converse, her hot pink belt, orange bracelets on both wrists, and brightly colored red white and blue necklace that spelled out the words "BRITISH INVASION."  Somehow she made it all work with her black teeshirt with some logo on it that I couldn't read because her arms were crossed, and black skinny jeans.  It was kind of weird and amazing at the same time.