Chapter 14-It

OMFG NOW U FIGURE OUT WHAT SHE HAS!!!! If she has anything....  Moohahahaa....  But srsly, NOW U FIND OUT!!!!!!

~~~

Chapter 14-It

RECAP....

"Elle, you have - "

AND....NOW.......

The doctor stared at me sadly, stopping midsentence.

"What?!  WHAT?!" I shrieked, and Alex winced next to me, but he pressed my hand harder.

"You know, this would be easier if it were FIXABLE....," the doctor said, still starihg. 

"F-fixable?" I stammered, my eyes growing wide.

"Okay, here goes....   Elle....   You have cancer," he said looking down.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!" I screamed, sitting straight up in bed.  "I HAVE FUCKING CANCER?!  FUCK FUCK FUCK!  NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE WITH MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND MY FUCKING FAMILY...."

I finally just slid down and collapsed into sobs.  I couldn't believe it.  I just COULDN'T.  I wouldn't believe it, I WOULDN'T!  How coudl I have THAT?!

"You're not joking?" I whispered through my sobs.

"No, Elle.  I'm so sorry.  It's bone cancer.  You'll have to come in for chemo.  You're going to lose all your hair," he said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK! 

"I'm gonna lose....  My....  My...hair?" I asked, clutching it fiercely in my fingers.

"Yes, that's one of the side effects of chemo," he said.

"WELL THAT'S FUCKING DUMB!" I screeched and collapsed into sobs, burying my face in my knees as I hugged them to my chest.

"Well....  Elle I think you better get some bedrest.  You'll come in for chemo on Thursday," he said, picking up his clipboard and heading out of the room.

I don't know how long I just sobbed.  Eventually I felt Alex pick me up and bring me to the car, and I was still sobbing.  As we reached the house everyone was silent and left me to my room.  As soon as I regained control of my fucking emotions, I called everyone I knew and told them.

They all collapsed into tears, me with them, and I had to hang up on multiple people to prevent myself from committing suicide.

It was strange, knowing you might die.  Hell yeah I was afraid.  I didn't want to leave everyone.  I wanted to stay here, get married to Alex, and have a nice life.  I couldn't DO that with cancer.

And how was I gonna go to COLLEGE?!  Wear a HAT for four years?!  THAT'S FUCKING DUMB! 

And what about Alex?  Would he suddenly look at me like I was disgusting?  Or would he still love me?  No, he would still love me, he was Alex!  He would always love me!  And I would always love him, no matter what.

I'll just have to wear a wig for the wedding....  Yeah, that's it!  A wig the same color as my hair from Locks of Love or something.  Good thing I had donated....

I composed myself and glanced at the clock.  I had been crying for 2 hours.  It was dinner time.  Throwing on a pair of jeans and a Beatles tee-shirt to make me feel better, I walked down the many flights of stairs to the dining room.  When I walked in, everyone quieted down.  I could tell they had been talking about me.