Thirteen ; Sad Times

I was able to go home today. With Abelie and Giovanni. Abelie needed a to have a mini oxygen tank carried around with her at all times. It broke my heart seeing my babygirl like this.

I sat in Ethans living room with my twin babies who were sleeping on the couch next to me. I took a photo of Abelie and Giovanni, setting it as my wallpaper.

I watched The Walking Dead as they slept quietly.

Giovanni started crying so i tended to him quickly. After i was done i checked on Abelie.

"Abelie." I cooed, picking her up. Her beautiful hazel eyes popped open and she threw up while looking at me. "That's just great love. Mommy loves when you do that." I said sarcastically, as she threw up a little more.

"Mommy wasn't serious baby." I said, she laughed loudly, waking up her brother who just stared at us in shock with his big round hazel eyes.

I checked the stats on her oxygen tank to make sure that it was still good. "Mommys sorry she did this to you baby." I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Mommy was being a stupid teen who liked to drink. But mommy didnt know she had you guys in her tummy." I said, holding her close to me.

She fell back asleep, so i put them in their cribs in the corner of the room while i resumed watching The Walking Dead.

3:45 am

I heard a bang at the door, so i quickly grabbed the gun i stashed under the pillows and pointed it at the person who came in.

A very drunk Ethan making out with a girl.

"Oh hello Ethan, your babies and girlfriend were missing your presence." I said rudely.

The girl got off Ethan and charged towards me, but stopped short when she saw a gun pointed at her temple.

"You will leave, and never come back. You will act like youve never seen this or else i will hunt you down and blow your fucking brains out." I said to the girl before pushing her out the front door.

"I will fucking kill you." I said to Ethan. He was about to say something but Abelie's breathing machine started beeping.

I dropped my gun, running over to my baby quickly.

I looked at her machine, it was still fully functional, with enough air.

But her, its not helping her breath anymore.

"Abelie, baby! Stay with mommy. Mommys right here okay, laugh cry do something!" I exclaimed crying hystericaly.

"Ethan call 911!" I screamed at him, trying to do CPR on a tiny child.

"9-1 FUCKING 1 ETHAN PLEASE CALL." I screamed louder.

He started calling, and soon the ambulance was here.

I cried as they took my babygirl from my arms.

****

Short i know o: