two ; new jersey

I got off my flight, seeing my cousins standing there, waving at me. I walked over to them with my luggage, hugging them and continuing to the car.

"Our dad told us why your here." They said once we they drove away. "Yeah i know." I said quietly, looking at a photo of Ethan. "Ethan Grant Dolan, 16 years of age. About 6'0. Maybe taller. Brown eyes." I whispered to myself.

"We did researching and you have the same schedule as him." Kylie said smirking. "Thats cool, ill probably earn his trust sooner than later." I said.

-

"We need to get you stuff! Thats why we're here!" April exclaimed, pointing to the mall doors. "You look like you came from the mafia." Kylie said, laughing.

"Thats because i did." I said. "Atleast dad's men arent following us around." April said, wiping a fake sweat from her forehead.

"They are though." I said, killing her mood. She looked behind us and saw the 3 suited men a little ways behind us. She sighed.

"Try this on." She said, handing me a pair of skinny jeans and a tight white shirt. "What is this?" I asked, looking at the clothing wierdly.

"Its teenage clothes. Nothing like the tight black dress your wearing right now." They sneered.

I changed into the clothing, seeing as the pants hugged my curves tightly showing my butt. And the shirt didnt really fit and showed half my stomach, and my boobs. I think they dont realize i have a big chest.

They squealed when i came out, excited. "You still look mean. Like your about to kill someone." Kylie said. I sighed. What idiot cousins i have.

"This shirt doesnt fit." I sighed. "Its supposed to be like that." April said.
"la tua così stupido! si sa come siamo!" I yelled at them. "What?" Kylie asked stupidly.

"I said your so stupid, you know how we are." I sighed, putting a hand to my forehead. "When was the last time you speaked italian?" I asked her.

"3 years ago before we came here." Kylie said. I shook my head, changing back into my regular clothes.

"I dont want revealing shirts." I said, causing them to look ashamed. I looked around and picked a few of my own, the big tank tops, not spaghetti straps, white and black tee's, and sweaters.

I payed for them before walking around with them.

I couldve swore i heard someone say 'Esme' so i looked around, but when i turned around i ran into someone who was much taller than me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, steading me. "Yes." I said blankly, recognizing the face as Ethan Dolan. He smiled before walking away.

"That was him." My cousins whispered into my ear. "I know." I snapped, walking the opposite direction.

"Step 2 of being a regular teen!" April exclaimed, pointing to a nail salon.

After about a hour and a half of sitting and smelling unfamiliar fumes, we payed and i was finished.

"I like yours! I shouldve got the same as you." Kylie said as we left the mall.

-

I pressed dismiss on my phone as it started to buzz, waking me up for school. Kylie and April bursted in, making sure i was awake.

I reached for a dress, but Kylie slapped my hand. "I will fucking shoot you." I said, grabbing a white tank top and skinny jeans with black vans. "I cant believe i let you guys choose my wardrobe." I said, looking at all my tight, classy dresses.