Eight ; Stupid Choices

Esme's POV

Ethan didnt say anything, he just kept holding and rubbing my hand with his thumb. I studied his features, looking for a sign of anger, joy, happiness, just something.

"Baby?" I asked, squeezing his hand gently. "Im happy Es." Ethan said, kissing my temple, then focusing on driving again.

"I know your not Eth." I said quietly, looking out the window as he pulled over.

I looked over at him, his face unreadable. "Ethan?" I asked.

"I shouldve used a condom." He said, resting his head on the steering wheel. "Dont beat yourself up about it." I told him. "I dont want this baby Es, were teens. We cant take care of a child." He said.

I rested my hand on my stomach, looking away from Ethan.

"Your getting rid of it." He said blankly. "What? No! Ethan this is my baby, growing inside of ME. Im keeping my baby." I argued.

"No."

"Yes."

Next thing i knew, Ethan had his hands tightly around my throat, i put mine on his, a little harder, then i kneed him in the balls. He let go of me, so i ran out the car and around to his side.

I yanked him out the car, throwing punch after punch to his face in a attempt to kill him, he did the same.

I tasted the familiar taste of blood in my mouth, but it didnt stop me. I straddled his waist, punching him many times still.

I slammed my fists down on his chest, crying hysterically.

I looked at his bloody, bruised face knowing mine is the same. We were trying to kill each other after all.

He sat up from under me, he just held my sobbing body.

"Is this what it's going to be like?" I asked into his chest. "We fight then try to kill each other?" He rubbed my back, reassuringly.

"Keep the baby Es." He said huskily. Is that why he left my stomach untouched?

I nodded, getting off him and back into the car.

I put down the sun visor, looking in the mirror as Ethan did the same.

We chuckled slightly at the same time. "You really fucked up my face." Ethan said to me.

I looked at my neck, seeing it start to bruise, my lip busted and bloody, cheek is cut because of his rings, eyebrow bleeding, bruise starting to form on my other cheek.

I chuckled slightly. I looked at his face, same things but more blood, and in different areas. "What a milestone." I said laughing.

"How are we gunna explain this to your uncle?" Ethan questioned. "Easy, just say we tried to kill each other." I said. Ethan shrugged, grabbing a pile of napkins out of his glove compartment.

I started to clean the blood from his face, he smiled slightly.

"You look so focused." He said, kissing my lips gently. "Because i am." I said, wiping away the last blood that hasnt dried yet.

"Lets just go home now." I said, sitting back down.

-

"The hell happened to you two?" My uncle Tony asked. "We tried to kill each other this morning." I said, looking around the room to see Uncle Joe, my cousin Lenny and Belle. Belle and Lenny are dating also.

"What a milestone." Lenny said, clapping his hands slowly.

"Fuck off Lenny." I said, brushing past him to get the peroxide and bandages out the cabinet.

I started on cleaning Ethans wounds again, and once i was done i started mine.

Ethan took the stuff from me though, and started cleaning mine.

"Did you go to your appointment yesterday?" Belle asked me. I nodded, pulling the photo out of Ethan's pajamas i was wearing.

"He looks like a little bean!" Belle exclaimed. "So you think its a baby boy?" I asked. "Oh please, i know. It could be twins, Ethan has a twin." Belle said. "The monitor wouldve picked up a second heartbeat." I said.

"Who looks like a bean?" My uncle tony asked, walking in with Joe behind him. Belle passed them the photo.

"The hell is that?" Joe asked. "Thats Esme's baby." Belle said.

Belle your fucking stupid.

Ethan stopped cleaning my wounds, and slowly looked over at my uncle's who had a murderous look in their eye.

"Lenny!" I yelled when they charged at Ethan, i flung Joe back, grabbing Ethan and putting him behind me as Lenny grabbed Tony and put him next to Joe.

"No one, is killing Ethan. We just almost killed each other, so if someone is killing him its me." I said.

"Yeah! Wait what?" Ethan said looking down at me. I held up a hand for him to stop, which he did.

"He knocked you up!" Uncle tony yelled.

"And i let him! It doesnt concern you!" I yelled back. "Leave Es. Pack your shit and leave, im not having my niece be pregnant and stay at my house and disrespect me!" He yelled.

"Fine." I said, going upstairs to pack.

"Dont forget the reason you even know about Ethan!" He yelled up to me.

I started throwing everything into suitcases, not even caring anymore.

"Babe." Ethan said, putting his arms around my waist. "Im packing. Im mad, just dont touch me right now." I snapped. "Dont be such a bitch, i wanted to make sure my god damn girlfriend was okay!" He yelled at me.

"Im not even your girlfriend! We never made it official! You just felt the need to start calling me that! And now im pregnant with your kid! This thing we have isnt real, its all stuff we forced because we made stupid choices Ethan!" I yelled back.