Nine ; Incidents

I hugged April and Kylie as they opened their front door for me. "Im so glad your back!" They yelled.

"Yeah, well Uncle Tony kicked me out." I said sighing. "Why?" April asked, "im pregnant." I said ashamed, knowing my baby will grow up without a dad, better yet, a mom. I know if i can't kill Ethan i'll die. And i know Uncle Tony still expects me to kill him.

-

I shut off my alarm clock, went to my closet and put on one of my tight black dresses that went mid thigh, and put on my stockings, with my black heels.

"Dress like a lady Esme, your the only girl in our family and guys need to know to respect you. You are not an item. Look classy and elegant, all the time. If you leave Italia, dont let someone change the way you are, let them know that you are Esme Luciano, have them fear you." My mom said to me when i was a young girl.

I did my makeup, curling my hair, and carried my black purse which was also my backpack.

"What are you wearing?" Kylie asked. "Clothes." I said, hearing a sigh from Kylie as we walked out to the car.

-

I walked into the school, no one knew i was back, and they especially didnt expect me to look like this.

I checked the time , 7:45. 15 minutes left. I sat at the benches, putting photos into the slots of my binder.

I looked at one, it was me, Belle, Lenny, and Ethan at a party we went to when everything was calm. Ethan was kissing my cheek while i was laughing and Belle and Lenny were making out on the wall next to us.

"Whats that?" A random person asked me, snatching the picture out of my hand. I looked up to see the girl who has the hots for Ethan.

"Give me my photo back, or else." I growled. She laughed, examining the photo.

"Why? Precious memories of you and Ethan?" She asked.

"Give it back." Ethan growled from behind me. I looked back at him, shocked, i thought he didnt fly back yet.

She handed me the photo, then walked away. I looked down, not wanting to face Ethan.

It was silent for a minute, and when i looked up, he wasn't there any more.

April walked up to me with Grayson, they pretty much made sure to make out next to me.

-

I went into the gym for pe with Brielle, and she didnt know i was pregnant but i was going to give a few hints.

"If someone was pregnant do they have to do pe?" I asked. She shrugged, "probably, but when they get bigger theyd probably just sit out." She said.

"I'll be back." I said to Brielle, walking over to Mr.Davis.

"What do you need Luciano?" He asked me. "Well im not feeling well, i dont think i can do pe today." I said. "How are you not feeling well?" He questioned. "I-im--"

"Are ya pregnant? Hahahahahah thats a laugh, i know your not now stop making excuses and go back so we can start." Mr.Davis said rudely.

Fuck. Okay.

Mr.Davis split us into 2 teams, of course Ethan was on the opposite team, with the bitch that tried me. And i was with Brielle and half the class like the other team.

We walked over to the opposite side of the gym where our team was and i saw Ethan staring at me.

"So today! We're doin dodgeball! We're not usin those sissy soft balls either! Rules, cant hit the face! You all know how dodgeball works." Mr.Davis announced.

Oh no. The only balls are the rubber ones that are kinda heavy and hurts like hell when you get hit with it.

"Mr.Davis! I can't do pe! I dont feel well!" I yelled quickly.

"Shut up Luciano!" He yelled.

"She really can't do it! Dont make her." April yelled, now the whole class was staring at us.

"Give a solid reason so the whole class can hear then." Mr.Davis said.

Now it was completely silent. I didnt say anything.

"Exactly. Now ready... set... DODGEBALL!" he yelled.

I started dodging the balls with the help of April, who caught the balls that came towards me. But one hit her in the arm and now im alone.

"No ones hitting Luciano!" Mr.Davis yelled. That fucking asshole.

I caught a ball that flew towards me, and when i turned around, one hit me straight in the stomach.