Chapter 38

"Dinner!"

"Dinner!"

"Kyle if you don't shut up, I will shut you up myself" Damon said annoyed.

"Dinner!" Kyle tested. Oomph. "Ow!" Kyle complained.

"You idiot Kyle" I muttered to myself.

"Ave are you ready?" Liam knocked on my door shortly after Kyle had his beating.

"Yeah sorry one second" I called back out. I put on my black pumps and grabbed my creme blazer and wallet before opening my door.

"Wow you look pretty" Liam looked me up and down. He didn't look so bad himself. He had on a light blue dress shirt and black straight jeans with all black converses. His hair was messy but cute.

"You're not so bad yourself" I winked and laughed.

"Why thank you" He smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

We rounded the corner and walked down the hallway. I could hear Damon and Kyle still bantering and the rest of the boys talking. They were ready, and I would've been ready earlier if I just did what I always did and got dressed. But, I wanted to do something different and have a shower and put a bit of makeup on.

"Check out my date" Liam said like he was proud of himself. I rolled my eyes and hit his stomach, he didn't even flinch. Stupid muscles.

"Hey there gorgeous" Caleb winked.

"Hey there Caleb" I responded.

"Dinner!" Kyle exclaimed in the same voice he used earlier.

"Can we just get to dinner before Kyle explodes" Gabby said before pausing and thinking about it "Although it wouldn't be that bad" She winked at him.

"I agree" I nodded. Kyle looked at me and pouted. "Not about you exploding! I mean't it about dinner"

"What car or cars are we taking?" Reece asked as he steered the conversation away from Kyle exploding.

"The limo" Gabby said almost immediately. Yes.

"We'll be showing up like celebrities" I said with a goofy smile on my face.

"Will you ever get used to it?" Gabby chuckled.

"Probably not" I grinned. Gabby rolled her eyes in a mock kind of way and gestured for all of us to go outside.

Liam who still had his arm wrapped around me and I walked out first and was greeted by a sleek, black limo with a chauffeur waiting by an open door. He smiled at us and I smiled back. We got into the car and sat in the back row followed by Caleb and Brett who sat next to us. Reece, Liam, Damon and Gabby sat in the front row facing us.

"So what's this place called again?" Brett asked.

"The Forge" Damon answered him. He was dressed in dark blue straight jeans, a white dress shirt and all black vans. All of the boys who were dressed in a similar way, were all looking handsome tonight. Everyday they were breathtaking but tonight -since we all dressed up- they looked amazing.

Not even a minute of silence passed when Gabby's phone started ringing. We all looked at her as she answered it and put it up to her ear. She looked at us with an eyebrow cocked before answering,

"Hey Matt" Gabby smiled. It was unusual smile, it was like this 'Matt' guy was the closest person to her and they understood each other like no one else. Not that Gabby didn't have a genuine smile around us, this once was just different. It sparked my curiosity.

"Matt?" Damon voice grew deeper than usual showing that he didn't like this guy.

"What the f-" Kyle started but I cut him off.