Chapter 29

"Where are we going?" I harshly whispered to Austin when we slowed down to a walk.

"Why are you asking me? i don't live here" He answered me.

"Gosh, don't have to use the sass" I rolled my eyes.

Gabby turned a corner but when Maddie, Austin and I turned she was no where to be found. That was until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me through the wall. Austin and Maddie casually strolled through the wall but when i was let go i had to do a double take. The space where i was pulled through was still open till a rolling and might i add silent door came down.

I cocked an eyebrow, could this house get any cooler? The lights came on and we were running down a hallway again. Except this hallway had no framed pictures or mats it was completely bare and dark blue.

Gabby suddenly stopped causing me to run into her back. "Sorry" I whispered before stepping back to see what everyone else stopped for. Gabby turned her head and shook her head.

"Its cool"

In front of me was a glass spiral stair case that lead to god knows where, and it went on for a while. I cursed under my breath when i realised we had to walk up it. My heart leaped when Austin's phone rang so i rubbed the spot on my chest that was over my heart.

Gabby and Maddie ignored the call and started walking up the stairs. I, on the other hand turned around when Austin answered his phone and gave him a questioning look.

"Kelly, now isn't the time" He harshly spoke.

My lips formed a tight line as i nodded and took it as my cue to leave. That girl would not stop calling and let's just say i was tad annoyed, who could blame me?

Surprisingly i wasn't puffed out by the time i got to the top, but i did groan when there was another hallway to walk down. Maddie was leaning up against a wall examining her nails with her foot propped up on the wall and Gabby was pacing back and forth. They both looked up at my arrival and seconds later looked at someone behind me. I knew Austin had reached the top and had ended his call with his ex girlfriend.

Instead of accepting Austins outstretched hand i started walking with Gabby next to me and left Austin to walk with Maddie behind us. "Gabby what would you do if your boyfriend still kept in contact with his ex girlfriend who was trying to get back together with him?" I asked.

"Dump him" She said almost immediately.

I briefly looked at her through the corner of my hair, just to see the expression on her face. Nothing. I continued to foucs on the journey ahead of us and stopped when we got to a gray door.

Gabby stepped in front of me, punched in a few digits on the electronic pad, and opened the door after hearing a click. Inside, the small square room was dark and only illuminated by the six computer screens against a wall. Three screens on the bottom and three screens on top. Security cameras.

We could clearly see the 15 guys absolutely trashing Gabby's kitchen and dining room. Gabby zoomed in on them and found out they had hand guns shoved in their belts to back up the desert eagle pistols they were already holding, i know the name because Jake had a gun compartment hidden in our home and in his garage. There's another thing i didn't know, till a few weeks ago when Jake taught me how to use one just in case the time came.

Maddie shook her head in disgust for their actions. Austin stood back but examined their swiss movements. Gabby balled her fists up in anger as she watched these clearly trained guys destroy her families house. I, on the other hand felt my heart hammering in my chest with nervousness.

"Jake" Gabby whispered but it was audible for all of us.

My head whipped to the screen she was looking at. A wall was all that separated Jake and the 15 guys which caused me to gasp. "What's he doing here?" I asked panicked.