Chapter 32

When I woke up due to my alarm I groaned in absolute frustration, I had school today. "Get up, Get up, Get up!" Jake came bursting through the door and opened the blinds, like they do in the movies and let the sun stream through. I cringed under the covers as if I was some new born vampire and closed my eyes.

Not even five seconds later, the blankets were torn away from me leaving me feel cold and naked. Obviously I wasn't naked, that would just be weird. I curled up into a ball and everything was perfect and silent until I was pushed to the floor. Ouch.

My head peeked up from the side of the bed and I saw Jake standing there with a massive smile, but when he saw my face his eyes widen and he jumped over the bed and ran out of the room. I looked at the time, it was 6:30. I had time to murder him.

I scrambled up and ran after him. This house was massive, he could be anywhere but a wild idea appeared in my mind. Gabby had lot's of cool gadets in this house, she had security cameras. I did rememeber where the security cameras were but that was through the secret passageways and I think that way was for emergencies only. The thing I had to do now was find her. I stopped when I reached the kitchen and saw there were a few people dressed in white; cleaning the place up.

I ran pass them and into another room with a flatscreen and a couch. I wasn't going to be able to find Gabby for a while so I decided to instead, phone her.

"Hey Ave, what's up?" Gabby asked.

"Can I please go up to the security cameras?" My answer was a question of which I hope she said yes to.

"Yeah sure, can I ask why?" Gabby asked again with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I can't find Jake and he needs to pay for what he did" I responded with vengence.

She laughed. "Alright well next to the room with the security cameras is a room with a few water guns already loaded you can get him with that"

"Really? That's awesome!"

"Yup, now where are you? I can direct you to the security cameras"

"Um in the room next to the kitchen" I said looking around.

"Okay, walk through the door of that room which is next to the tv" I did as she said. "Now walk up the staircase that you should be able to see" I walked up the staircase that I saw on my right. "At the end of the hallway turn right then you'll see the door" She paused to let me walk down the hallway, I saw the door and smiled.

"Thanks"

"Anytime, hey I have to go someone's trying to call me" She bid me a farewell and hung up.

I dropped my hand from beside my ear and just shrugged. It was time to get to work. There was a door next to the one full of computer screens so I walked inside, it was a small room and on one wall there was a row of loaded water guns. They were all different sizes; small, medium and large.

I walked over to the end with the large guns and pulled one out, then I walked to the end with small ones, the size of pistols and tucked two into the pockets of my pants. The time was now 6:45 so I quickly shut the door to the room and stepped into the camera heaven.

It wasn't that hard to find him only because he probably didn't know I had the brains to use the security cameras. He was lounging around in the games room shooting balls in a mini hoop. My phone began to ring and when I looked at the caller id, I expected it to be Austin but it wasn't, it was Adam. I answered the phone and looked at a map on the wall that showed where everything was.

"Hey Adam" I put the phone inbetween my shoulder and my ear.

"Hey Tink" He responded.

"I'm sorry but why are you calling me at a quarter to seven in the- wait did you call me Tink?" I asked. I took a mental screenshot of the map and began to walk to the games room.