seventeen.

EMPTY GOLD.
017. | ❛ we?

The liars and company were all lounged around the room waiting for A to text back.

Elena was on the phone with Alison, looking out the window, as the others were pacing the room, "Get some rest. I'll call you later. Bye."

"That was Alison. She's headed home tomorrow. But Elliot's going to a conference in Chicago." She informed the others as she shut her phone off.

"She shouldn't be alone." Emily shook her head at Elena

"None of you should till this is over." Ezra chimed in, regarding that all of them were playing a game, and at any point they could be the ones losing.

"Guys, she's typing." Hanna said as they all crowded in on Hanna and her phone.

"If you're lying, I shoot all of you." The text read, as they all started to worry if this plan could backfire in their faces.

"Hanna, are you sure that you wanna do this?"

"First, it was Aria, then Ali. Whoever's next could end up lying in a casket instead of a hospital bed. And we all decided this is the right thing to do." Hanna fought back trying to put an end to this once and for all.

"Okay, but we can undecide. It's not too late."

"Yeah, well, I trust Caleb."

" I do too," Spencer replied as the others could feel the tension building up in the air with this small little love triangle.

Hanna wrote another text as they all waited in silence for the response.

"She's sending another text." The phone beeps,

"No police." Elena read aloud, as she held her necklace that Toby gave her close to her chest.

"As predicted." Ezra replied

"Another text."

"This is between you and me." The text was read aloud by Emily

"Sara Harvey took the bait." Caleb said in victory as the next part of their plan was in motion.

Hanna texted back, "I need one more day,"

"It'll be your last." The phone beeped as they held their arms crossed, and feeling the tension rise. All Elena knew was that this was going to end tonight.
_____________________

Elena, Toby, and Spencer were all seated in the living room going over the Radley floor plans.

"Here is Sara's old room," Elena pointed to the big red circle over the room.

"And this is where her secret exit door was. When did you..." Spencer tried to explain was interrupted by Toby's glasses which Elena couldn't help but laugh at.

"No, I-I fought it as long as I could. But, I had to admit defeat."

"It's true, he's vision is terrible. At restaurants I have to do all the picking because of what happened in Paris." Elena started to explain,